No one trusts me...

Dan's POV

Monday afternoon...

I had just finished eating lunch when I saw James and Justin coming towards me, I smiled weakly as they sat down next to me.

James: Hi Dan...

Dan: Hi...

Justin: Look we forgive you but Jemma doesn't, she still think's that you are lying to us about what really happened that day

James: So we need you to tell us the truth behind what you said to us

Dan: I already told- Fine the truth is... My evil side had taken control of me for the entire day, I couldn't control what I was saying or doing, but i'm just happy that you guys forgive me and gave me the chance to tell you what happened

I smiled again as my broken heart healed little by little, I actually felt really happy for the first time in a while.

James: How could your evil side control you? You don't have power's so its not strong enough to have that ability

My happiness and smile faded away quickly, as my heart broke again.

Dan: You don't believe me?!

James: Sadly I don't, its just not possible for your evil side to have that ability when you don't even have power's!

Dan: But that's what happened! I- I don't have any other way of explaining it!

I could feel my blood boiling with rage, I tried to calm down but it wasn't working.

Justin: Dan are you okay?

Dan: How could you guy's Not Believe Me! How could you Not Trust Me!

I felt my eyes fill up with Rage, I couldn't believe that they didn't believe me!

James: Because it doesn't make sense! Nothing that you told Squid Me or Justin makes Sense Dan!!

I got up and walked away from them before my anger got the better of me, I walked as far away as I could get from them. I closed my eye's tight then opened them, I felt a little bit better after that but the anger was still buried deep inside of me. I heard the bell ring and just went to class trying to ignore my emotion's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James's POV

Dan had left the table and Justin gave me a nasty look, I looked at him.

James: What!

Justin: Do you even care that he just told us what happened or do you only care about the Fact's!

James: I Care about Dan but he doesn't make sense at all! His 'Evil-Side' Might not even be real he might just be making that up!

Justin: Why would he lie about something this big? Plus he's really sad right now I don't think he would be able to think of a cover story in that state of mind!

James: Why would he- Ha did you not know that us his only friend's in this school dumped him, If that was me I would make up a mysterious Evil-Side that took control even tho I don't have powers!

Justin: But that's you, I trust Dan but now he doesn't trust us thanks a lot!!

Justin got up and walked off to class, I shook my head and teleported to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's POV

I walked off to Dan's class to try and apologize for James's behavior toward him, I looked through the door and saw Dan, I waved at him, he looked at me then looked back down at his paper, I stepped away from the door and went to my class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV