Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Do you understand the gold content of cyberpunk?

    There is no need to spread Yang Lin's oolong, but all Starstream users who have the habit of checking popular trends have seen his embarrassing scene without exception.

    A few days ago, at the Youth Award Ceremony, he openly fought with the black cat and raised the banner, as if the world of interstellar animation was about to change. Turning his head, he slammed into the big wall for the black cat, and excitedly sent it to other people's event TAG to win an award.

    It is full of slots from beginning to end, and people don't know where to start. Even the opponents of the black cat are already tired.

    [If this is a game, then the black cat is definitely the player who took the counter-measure skill card. 】

    【Those who openly oppose her will eventually be found black and white. This is the case when I go back to Nanshan, and so is the producer of this Mysterious Continent, black fans have been used to backstabbing (smoking)]

    [Crowdfunding anti-black cat anchor publicly self-certified black fan membership 1/10000, backstabbing really hurts People are hot (crying.jpg)]

    Mo Li is used to this kind of remarks, and she is happy to make them feel embarrassed, and she still looks like she doesn't know anything on the surface. Yang Lin replied with her official account:

    [Thank you for liking, friendship Remind this producer, remember to cut the number next time you post a video (cover your mouth and laugh.jpg)】

    Yang Lin: Is it too late to say you don’t like it?

    Anyone with a discerning eye could see the joke, but he couldn't let it go, so he could only admit this "beautiful" misunderstanding with a blank stare.

    Of course, his oolong is not useless. At any rate, this popular star has saved Mo Li a lot of promotion costs, and many game-focused nerds have also come to look out for the wind, poking their heads out of independent games.

    For gamers, the beautiful pie with high degree of freedom in the open world is irresistible anyway.

    No matter how fun the indie game is, it really needs to be a game under the guise of an open world. No matter how fake it is, I will still come down to have a look, maybe a blind cat will meet a dead mouse.

    If players really don't buy it, game makers won't even go to high degrees of freedom for a little butter.

    However, whether Black Cat's game is a big cake with nothing to show for it, and whether players will buy it, we have to wait for the feedback from the first batch of players to know.

    This wave of feedback from Yang Lin is equivalent to finding out the way for the old buddies in advance. The content of the game he recorded is quite detailed. Because he is an animator who is also engaged in games across industries, he is clear about any weaknesses that will appear, and has also conducted investigations on these weaknesses.

    Black Cat gave satisfactory answers to all these questions.

    In this regard, the player's attitude is very sincere: buy, buy it!

    For a while, there were many people who were worried that Black Cat would lose money, and many players even asked whether to crowdfund. A few bad ones even suggested that Black Cat should stop engaging in animation, and that making games is her ultimate destination.

    This is the reaction of ordinary people, a piece of peace.

    Experts with a long-term vision are not so calm.

I rely on the animation of the earth to conquer the interstellarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें