Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Temptation and Anti-killing (Part 2)

    [Host, don't accept their gifts, that's a new setting for the game! ]

    After the teacher left, Sylvia finally heard the long-lost mechanical sound. At this time, the system was no longer as calm as usual, and the anxious tones were vibrating. It wasn't until it was confirmed that Sylvia still retained self-awareness that the system threw itself into the host's arms and cried loudly.

    [Scared me to death, I thought you had been tricked by the host, woo woo! ]

    The system started crying, and Sylvia was a little confused. She waited for the mechanical voice to finish venting her emotions, and the voice calmed down before she began to ask the whole story: "Speak slowly, what happened?" The

    system was comforted by the calm attitude of the host, and sent the new game announcements collected to Hill Via's tone also changed from flustered to aggrieved: [The organizer of the game is deliberately targeting you, you must be careful in the future! 】

    Sylvia touched her hot forehead, the irrational emotions just now had dissipated, and she belatedly realized that she had just brushed shoulders with death.

    There are two possibilities for the new setting that pops up suddenly in the game. One is that the original schedule has this, which increases the twists and turns and fun of the game. The second is to discover that Sylvia has self-awareness, which is specially set up to destroy her.

    Judging from the "love potion" distributed to the players, this is an ordinary item endowed with the ability to deconstruct data, just like the arrow that assassinated her yesterday. It's just that this time it appeared in a more subtle and imperceptible way.

    In this way, the first possibility has been completely ruled out. No matter how serious the remaining possibilities are, she has to accept this fact. That is, the organizer has obtained the basic information of this string of abnormal data, and is going to use various means to forcibly clear it.

    Now I didn't manipulate the entire game against myself, it was just to give the players who are still in the game a good experience. Once they leave, the entire game will have to be shut down by the organizer who found the abnormality.

    From this point of view, the technicians who proposed the setting of "love potion" inadvertently benefited Sylvia's research. Now those with a favorability score of less than 60 have a chance to give it a go, and it is not so easy to take the initiative to retreat, which gives her enough time to continue exploring ways to escape.

    So, what she needs to do now is to verify the authenticity of what Elizabeth said.

    Sylvia made a meaningless little move, and quickly recovered her usual calmness. If the organizer hadn't noticed her abnormality a while ago, she still had time to play cat and mouse games with the players. The current situation is extremely urgent. Anyway, the game organizer has issued an ultimatum, so there is no need for her to pretend.

    Finding the exit and escaping the game is what she has to do.

    Of course, she had to identify certain potential dangers before starting her own plan.

    After a chaotic thought history session ended, Sylvia straddled the arms of three gift givers and kicked over the bodies of five gift givers. Door.

    Unexpectedly, after seeing the people in the office, those players who were about to make a move all died down, calling for gold and withdrawing their troops. No matter how bold you are, you can only linger at the door hoping to catch a leak, salivating.