Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    As a result of this farce, Hui Nantian happily asked for the signature of the black cat, and the black cat was successfully cleared of the charge of "Polkad does not match". The audience of the black cat was satisfied with the official interpretation, and everyone was happy.

    Only viewers who hate black cats are genuinely hurt.

    They erupted in shocking protests, such as "Recently, Mr. Hui Nantian was instigated by a black cat, is this acceptable?" "Hui Nantian, you black fan is not guaranteed to be familiar." and other famous sentences frequently appeared in the comments. Area.

    It's a pity that the master didn't care, Hui Nantian's sister complacently posted the black cat's TO lottery in Xingbo, and even adored the black cat with great fanfare, a model of successful star chasing.

    Mo Li: Just be happy.

    Hui Nantian's questioning was just a small episode to her. She clicked on the official website of the Golden Cat Award, and the nominations for the third award had been announced. As for the specific ranking, we have to wait until the official awards ceremony in mid-June.

    "Sister, don't look at it, what they do is not as good as yours. The best creative award must be the black cat's meow."

    Concubine Zhu Shiyao, relying on her body in the Maine Coon cat's body at this time, blatantly gave it to her boss, the king of rolls. Pillow breeze. When Mo Li was blessed with such a "meow meow meow", she was so happy, and hugged the fluffy in her arms in the summer.

    "Okay, okay, I'll play games with you after I finish watching these two movies, okay?"

    Men Ke Luoque vomited his soul at the dubbing online class on the virtual light screen, and couldn't help being annoyed when he glanced at it from the corner of his eye. Sitting behind Mo Li, she raised her middle finger to Zhu Shi's big cat.

    It's all the fault of Zhu Shi, the demon concubine who caused disaster to the country, she was originally the black cat's favorite little baby, woo woo!

    Zhu Shi's big cat noticed the empty eyes, turned his head disdainfully, and flicked the long tail behind him disdainfully.

    Still want to compete with him? The good times when there are few people are gone!

    Mo Li didn't pay attention to the interaction between the two of them secretly, she watched very slowly, unlike the double-speed scanning style when she first passed through Interstellar.

    Sure enough, as she expected, "Magical Girl Polka" has fully revealed the prospects and benefits of animation to everyone, and those big companies that have heard the news can't sit still.

    They are not like small copycat companies with little originality, they just copy Polka. The wave of people headed by Ye Chu, under the stimulation of the black cat, took the lead in opening up various markets, striving to develop various themes before saturation.

    Among them, the most representative one is the cute animation that W company is doing.

    Moe animation, as the name suggests, is an animation created for the purpose of depicting cute girls/boys. Most of the themes are related to youth and daily life, and the atmosphere is relaxed, warm and loving. Representative works include various magical girl series, as well as various instant noodle daily series. The favorite catchphrase of Zhai Zhai who loves cute is "cute is justice."

    Moreover, from a commercial point of view, cute animation is also the wave that is easiest to get out of the circle.

    You may not have seen Hei Shencan's Moyuan, you don't like the black books that focus on wits, and you are not interested in the over-concentrated otaku, otome, and rot.