Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    This is Mo Li's backhand, and she doesn't plan to release it so early.

    So after showing it to Zhu Shi, she took the metal sheet out of the holographic projection projector and put it back in the small tight box.

    Now the OVA is still in the immature stage of research and development, the script, branches, music and so on have not been adjusted well, and the release of the duck will lower the expectations of the audience.

    So I can only suffer from this wave of audiences, and I have to be output by the Cultural Supervision Bureau for a long time.

    Meanwhile, District 14.

    Lin Yang lit the e-cigarette, and the stimulating electrical signal rushed from the nasal cavity to the brain, making him feel ecstatic.

    The Cultural Supervision Bureau has indeed been too arrogant recently, it would be better to say that the Black Cat Studio is too useless. Except for the harsh words that the Zerg took the lead in charging, the black cat did almost no practical work.

    He was also symbolically nervous for a few days. After all, the black cats really wanted to sue them like Mo Li, and Lin Yang had to spend a lot of money to buy off the interstellar court. As a result, there is only thunder and no rain, not to mention how moist it is.

    He took another puff of the Cybernet, and the secret pleasure rose from his tailbone.

    She really is a woman, she has long hair but short knowledge, so she dare not make a sound if she moves a little bit.

    It's so easy to handle.

    He turned on the virtual light screen in a happy mood, and reported the situation to his superiors lightly: "Yes, yes, it's just a bunch of mobs. There's nothing worth caring about. We'll deal with it soon." On

    Xingwang, the Cultural Supervision Bureau began to behave out of line.

    First of all, the official Xingbo of the Cultural Supervision Bureau posted a post with an obvious trend, "Beware of extreme anti-Covenant forces using the Zerg to make a fuss." It was blocked by Xingbo.

    Reason: The detection IP address is outside the Star Alliance, the account risk is too high, and the authorization service is automatically stopped.

    Zerg:?

    What kind of interstellar joke is this?

    Everyone in the Star Alliance knows that the Zerg is the last race to reach reconciliation with humans. At that time, Area 52 of the Star Alliance had already been finalized, so a Zerg special administrative area was drawn on the border. Although the IP addresses are not within the Star Alliance area, they must be serious Star Alliance citizens. How about "overseas"?

    The Zerg fell silent, and the anti-Zerg people immediately stood up.

    They didn't dare to bully Lai Lai in front of the Zerg race, but they dared to strike hard at humans who raised objections. The sentence on the left reads "Imperial Zerg kills me and the Star Alliance will never die", and the sentence on the right reads "We are not eliminating worms, but maintaining the purity of human culture", and all those who support the black cat are labeled as "worshiping insects and flattering foreigners".

    The black cat audience wanted to be reasonable, but unfortunately the fighting power of the nerds in front of the diode was about 0.

    A few words about cultural and creative freedom will involve "loyalty to the Star Alliance". Then bring the topic to the gender field they are familiar with, "Which man wants to marry an ugly woman, I don't think you women are willing to marry a man, tsk tsk, think about the size of a man, then Won't the place be enlarged?"