Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Unexpectedly, almost no one cares about the concept PV of Black Cat this time.

    Seeing very few broadcasts and comments, Mo Li felt as if she had been slapped in the head.

    "Tsk, it's because I didn't consider the difference between the two sides, so I was self-righteous."

    She muttered to herself, her hands fluttering up and down the virtual light screen.

    Polka's success made her a little flustered, and she almost forgot that the cultural soil of Interstellar and Earth is different. The things on the earth cannot be imitated into the interstellar without thinking, otherwise they will only be thrown into the street.

    For example, the Otome of Interstellar belongs to the level that no one cares about.

    Black cat audiences have never heard of the word otome, let alone clicked in to read it, or even understand and like it.

    Mo Li was very puzzled. The interstellar otaku culture is very cold, but not so cold that no one cares about it. There are still quite a few male harem works in the game and light novel market. Why is the otome reverse harem genre so cold that no one visits it?

    To this, the crowd gave an extremely truthful answer.

    "Because the current games are not fun, all the fun games died suddenly." The

    girl shook her head lazily, explaining the cause and effect.

    Not long after the establishment of the Star Alliance, the products represented by digitization set off the fifth technological revolution. Virtual light screen, holographic projection, brain wave transmission technology, these inventions have revolutionized almost all industries. Especially in labor-driven industries.

    There is no labor-based industry, so naturally there is no need to consider the gender of the workers, and the physical differences between the sexes are directly smoothed out.

    At that time, the person in power was Emperor Ottavis, who was the leader of patriarchy, extreme, and patriarchy. Facing this change, he was keenly aware of the disadvantages of his rule, so he quickly took measures, which is the famous The Act of Reason.

    "Reason will always be higher than sensibility." - Emperor Ottavis's words.

    This was the last wave of misogyny for the Covenant, and it was also the deadliest.

    The status of men who symbolize rationality is infinitely elevated, while the status of women who symbolize sensibility is infinitely lowered, not only for work, but also for study and entertainment. The scores of the science industry have been raised, and women have been cut off from the game.

    It wasn't until everyone discovered that the extremely rational society was rapidly moving in the direction of cyberpunk, and that high-tech brought only worse and worse lives, did they realize the emperor's wolfish ambitions. But things are irreversible, and we can only watch society slide into the abyss.     It wasn't until the current queen, Lilian Otwiss, came of age, launched a coup d'état and overthrew the tyrant's rule, that the Star Alliance society slowly recovered. It is a pity that the pain that has been caused is irreversible, and how many excellent works have died in that act.     "So that's how it is. Talents have been lost, and the soil that bred good games has also disappeared..."     Mo Li nodded thoughtfully. She originally thought that capital led the sexes to have different consumption points, which led to such differences. Unexpectedly, there is this relationship among them, which gave her a new idea.     "Delete that PV." She swiped open the light screen and gave instructions to the two paddlers, "I have a better idea."     Since the otome market is not in demand, she will give the players a strong dose of medicine. Surprise the audience.     During the time when Mo Li was reset, the happiest thing was his colleagues.     The news of "Black Cat's new work hitting the street" spread like wildfire, and colleagues celebrated with each other, and they all opened champagne to see off this evil spirit of the animation industry.     There are also brothers who have a strong sense of crisis. They don't believe that Black Cat can sit peacefully for half a month and eat their money. They searched all over their contacts to find out about Black Cat's arrangements during this time.     Among them, the one who was asked the most was Ye Chu, who had the contact information of Butter and Black Cat.     "I don't know, I don't know, I'm not familiar with it."     Ye Chu waved his hand, and used the "None of my business" triple strike on the friend who worked in S company next door. Ask him a few more words, and he will bluntly call the black cat, which means you should negotiate with him.