Shen Lian: 【72 Channel intends to develop early education, and the new program will be hosted by Protoss, which is related to knowledge popularization. ]

    Shen Lian: [Channel 48 still needs a host. The all-day animation strategy is too outdated in front of Channel 72. We need more interactive programs. 】

    Shen Lian:【Actually, I have also thought about whether or not to return the Protoss. After all, she was my former subordinate. But she was rejected. She said that she liked the atmosphere of Channel 72 very much, and she didn't plan to change jobs. ]

    Shen Lian: [ Butter, what are you going to do now? Do we also do early education and compete with 72, or find another way to give them the early education part? 】

    Mo Li frowned slightly, with a puzzled look in her eyes.

    When did she say she was going to give in to Company W?

    The recent "butter separation theory" has been widely circulated, but she took it as a joke from the beginning to the end. Unexpectedly, the head of the station also ate this brainwashing package, and foolishly believed it was true.

    That's not going to work.

    It is true that her moral bottom line involves her, and she is not allowed to learn from L company to engage in monopoly. But it does not mean that you should release water to your peers. Besides, releasing water will not increase the themes of children's animation, but will only dry up the creativity of a few companies, and let it go bad.

    She not only has to do it, but she also has to do it better than Company W. Only in this way can others be profitable until here, and let more big companies end. Only when everyone rolls up, the interstellar animation can last forever and maintain its vitality forever.

    She snapped her fingers and replied to Shen Lian neatly.

    Butter Studio: [Give over the fancy place to others, is this my butter style? W company does have a way of early childhood education, but I don't intend to castrate myself before failure. ]

    Butter Studio: [However, Director Shen doesn't have to worry too much. If you have time to worry about data, it's better to lie down and sleep. As for how to deal with it, leave it to me! 】    Shen Lian couldn't sleep at night because of the recent ratings. He sat anxiously in front of the virtual light screen all day long, and two dark circles were burned on his eye sockets. On average, I will order a message box of butter every hour to see if she has a reply.     Finally, following Butter's reply, his hanging heart suddenly fell. Although Butter didn't say a solution, her confident attitude was enough to reassure anyone who knew her well.     She must have a way, Shen Lianshu frowned, and the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously.     On May 25th, Butter and 48 Taiwan respectively dropped a blockbuster at Xingbo.     Butter studio V: [Thanks to @星能科技’s sponsorship, the special optical brain of "Magic Girl Little Fish" will be on the shelves this weekend, welcome everyone and parents to buy ~]     Xingwang TV48 V: [Thanks to @胡肉工作The new column "Happy Breakthrough" will be officially broadcast this weekend, with the host @沉连】What     is striking is that the two star blogs are not only released at the same time, but are also located in the 12th district.

    A black tic-tac-toe appeared on the forehead of the eater. This kind of clumsy suggestion was very similar to the routine copied from the rotten actor in the fan circle next door. Why did the two post the same location at the same time, why did the photo contain each other's markers. In the middle of the night, the big-character poster was pasted on the door of Company W, holding a loudspeaker to publicize: "We have joined forces, Company W, take it easy." All