Prologue

Pokémon.

Something that is such an anomaly to everything that I've been taught and lived by. Something that essentially defies the things I grew up on.

And I've grown curious about them. In the last 2 years of my so-called primary education we were still ignoring the fact that these so-called "things". And the manager of our educational facility had made a huge blunder, because of the role they'd play in our lives. Pokémon are essentially jacked up on steroids animals, inanimate objects that are now animate, etc. Their physical and special force is something a human cannot achieve in their lifetime, at least for now.

The manager or my so-called father, has now realized how badly he had messed up and you could tell. Everytime he monitors and says instructions through the telecom, he'd forget to cut off and would curse at some man named "Sakayanagi". I wonder what made him so mad.

And I finally found out why. The man known as Sakayanagi is a chairman in a school, Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS. But they made a radical decision around a year and half ago. They'd start training the so-called trainers of these Pokémons. And it has been a big success, as taming or "capturing" these pocket monsters is a good idea, if they obey us. Which they do for some reason.

His school is now thriving compared to ours, which is stagnating. And that decision seems to continue, but my curiosity has peaked. I want to see these "Pokémon" and see what they're about. How much do they weigh, how strong they are, how do we communicate through each-other and many more questions. I'm not going to go as far as to capture every single one, but I want to see some interesting ones and do to them what has been done to me.

Push them to their limits.

Could I use these educational facilities methods to somehow make these Pokémon stronger?

We shall find out as I am currently riding on a bus to ANHS.

How did I get here? Well if this lazy author has enough incentive, he'll write a story detailing my escape from the clutches of that man. Before I went I heard him talking about some "Team Rocket" or whatever, that is none of my concern.

On the bus there was everything that happened in the light novel, which is something that the author would rather not write, as it's 6 am.

Oh would you look at that, I'm now exiting the bus and heading towards the school. This campus is quite interesting. I even saw a place that seemed like it would be made for catching Pokémon. How fascinating.

As I was pondering on my thoughts about this campus, it suddenly came to a halt as I was called out.

"You, you were staring at me earlier, why?"

"Why not?"

Her demeanor which was of mild irritation turned into a more angrier expression, I could see a vein popping out on her forehead.

Since I saw her being late with her response, I decided to do what I deemed as the best course of action, running away.

"I hope I'm not in her class." I mutter under my breath to no one in particular.

I head towards my class 1-D and see that it has some people already in it. I pay no mind to them as I go towards my seat, it's in the back corner of the classroom right next to the window, a lovely seat.

My thoughts about having this fine seat crumbled in seconds as I saw someone enter the class and it was her.

"What an unpleasant coincidence." She said as she sat on her chair.

I decided to not respond to her jab, as she seems to be baiting me for a response. I will not let this woman get the best of me.

"I'm talking to you!" She said in a louder voice.

"What is it?" I said in an annoying tone, at least I hope so.

"GIve me a proper explanation, why were you staring at me earlier in the bus."

I can hear other people murmuring me about being a pervert and such. She's really so petty that she'll ruin my social standing on the first day.

"I mean everyone has eyes, what am I supposed to use them for, if I can't look at things and people? Am I supposed to ask for permission to look at you? If so I apologize and I hope this will be the end of our fruitful conversation." I stood up and bowed slightly and then went back to take my seat.

"Why you, tch." She sat back down and right before I was going back to thinking about thoughts such as "where do thoughts go when they're forgotten" I was taken back by a sharp sensation. I had been acupunctured by a compass. I look to the side of me and she looks at her book with a victorious smirk. I can see the compass on the right corner of her desk.

I wouldn't let it slide, I stood up, walked past her, took her compass and threw in the garbage as I went to the bathroom to cover up my previous action, which hopefully went by unnoticed.

I came back and went to my seat, she decided to grab her compass again, but realized that she grabbed nothing.

She looked visibly confused and looked at me.

I tried my best at giving off a smirk and said:

"You're welcome for taking out the garbage."

She was going to go on a rampage, but thankfully our homeroom teacher has entered the classroom.

She seemed to be in her mid twenties and was of below-average height. She had a well-endowed figure and had brown hair in the style of a ponytail. Most people would be excited by such details, if it weren't for the cold aura she's giving off and her face also wasn't per say devoid of emotion, rather it was filled with cold emotion.

"Hello students, I'm Chabashira Sae, the homeroom teacher of this class and I will be so for the years you'll spend in this high school.

I will now be explaining the rules of this school."

Alright, since I know basically every single one of you guys skips this, I'm guilty of this too, we will just not add filler content to this chapter. However I will explain some text that's original to this fanfiction.

"As you know this school is not like your average high school as we not only want to raise capable Pokémon trainers but also capable students, the so-called Elite. You don't have a choice on one or the other, you need to do both.

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?"

Most people weren't bothered by the last part and were fuming at the 100k private points that they were given this month.

No one seemed to bat an eye to some details that were dropped off and I don't see a reason as to why I should as well.

"Seeing that no one has questions, let's head to the laboratory and you all will be receiving your first Pokémon."

As we headed to the laboratory, which was outside the school building, I was hit by...

A/N:
Yo. You might be wondering, if this fiction will make it past a week. I wonder about myself sometimes. I've had a lot of ideas for fanfictions and one-shots, but I don't have the drive nor the time to balance out my hobbies and studies and laziness, to write more stuff. January is almost upon us, which means a month free from Uni.

Basically I want to know if this concept even has any interest? I saw someone make a COTE and Bakugan collaboration fiction and I wondered if Pokémon had any too, which surprisingly, it didn't. I will be taking the crown I guess.

I got some questions and thoughts I will be sharing with you and I would like some suggestions and comments, to see if I can improve the story this way:

Should I make the Pokémon people get random or should I choose everyone a certain Pokémon that fits them? I have a few Pokémon in mind for some but that is it. They'll all be baby Pokémon, no legendaries for Kiyopon or this story is just him being OP, which would be rather boring.

Should I add some Pokémon characters here too? For example Dawn, Misty, Brock and Ash.

Don't mind the cover, I made it in 2 minutes.

Anyways, that's all folks, thank you for your attention. If I write something, it will be this week for sure.