Pokéathlon Tournament announcement

A/N: I decided to skip the midterms and I'll instead offer a summary of it:

Ayanokouji basically decided to give vague hints to Horikita about the possibility of the midterm exams having the same questions as the previous years' ones. In the end he got Kushida to help him get the actual exam papers and told her to take all the credit for the idea. This wouldn't backfire, but Horikita got the vague idea of Ayanokouji being involved with it, no one else had the same idea though.

In the end they all pass the midterms and life goes on, for the time being.

I wanted to skip this part, because it isn't very exciting to write about since I've already wanted to move onto the first special exam.

The class point total's for each class after the exam's, if anyone is wondering:

<Class A - 1095 points>

<Class B - 887 points>

<Class C - 622 points>

<Class D - 192 points>

"Good work Class D, but it's time to announce a new exam."

"A new exam? We just finished the midterms, Sae-chan-sensei!! exclaimed Ike.

"You don't have to worry, this exam doesn't require you to study, probably." said Chabashira-sensei.

The bickering of Ike continues in the background as I process the given information.

An exam that doesn't require studying?

Maybe it has to do with Pokémon, I'll have to check up with her.

I roll my eyes, consciously of course.

Homeroom would end with Ike flailing his arm in frustration and or excitement of what's to come.

The wallflower known as myself would continue to look outside the window and spectate whatever comes within sight - clouds, extortion, you name it.

The homeroom lesson would end and we could finally leave for the day.

As soon as I left the classroom Kouenji would show me his ever-so-white teeth and grin at me. He shouldn't know of my intentions, should he?

I leave the classroom and take out my phone to contact her.

[AyanokoujiKiyotakaFrFr: Kiryuuin, what was your first special exam last year?]

[FukaYou: Kiyo~ how many times have I told you to call me by my first name?~]

[AyanokoujiKiyotakaFrFr: If you wanted to be expelled so hard, why didn't you say so?]

[FukaYou: (︶︹︺) It's no fun with you like this. Last year's special exam was a competition that was held inside the Pokéathlon dome. You use your Pokémon in a competition, in which the stats of the Pokémon matter.]

[AyanokoujjKiyotakaFrFr: I'd need more information than that.]

[FukaYou: You'll get informed in a few days by the professors anyway, no point in spoiling the fun, I'll visit you someday bye~]

[AyanokoujiKiyotakaFrFr: No.]

I decided to put my phone on Do not disturb to avoid getting barraged.

I've got quite a bit of information to go off of. A competition in which my Pokémon's stats matter.

It's basic knowledge that Pokémon get stronger when they evolve, so I should get to grinding every Pokémon that I believe has potential to get me some Private Points to transfer me out of this mess.