Club activites and ???

A/N: I think this cover is very fitting, read to know why :D

I decided to finally walk towards the Colosseum and see what is behind one of the 18 doors. I will have the luxury of discovering 3 of the 18 available ones.

I don't remember if I had to knock on the door or not prior to entering but as a common courtesy I opted to knock.

*knock knock*

A few seconds of awkward everyday silence until he emerged.

The red-haired cape wearing person who has caught my interest and will hopefully not be just a stepping stone in my Pokémon journey, but potentially an acquaintance and from there on a friend?

We can only pray.

He greeted me with a smirk.

"You came earlier than I thought, Ayanokouji. Come on in, we're just about to start."
As soon as I entered I noticed that it was very spacious, but the room itself did not have as many people as I expected.

I noticed a platinum-haired crimson-eyed woman analyzing me head to toe. After her brief analysis, she just smirked.

I wonder what Kouenji and the previously mentioned girl's conversation will be like.

Besides her I also noticed a blonde-haired man. He has blue-eyes and is also analyzing me, but his look is a bit less curious.

Then I could also see Mr. Student Council president? So they also take part in clubs.

It seems like I'm not the only 1st year student here. Joining me is someone from Class C whose name really fits the club. That is Ryueen Kakeru.

The 2nd one is someone, who I really am yet to understand.

Her face always has a smug smile on it, but when she saw me in the colosseum, her eyes widened before going into an even more smug smile.

Her being Sakayanagi Arisu.

From Class B a person with a diligent honor student vibe was also here. It is unsurprising, yet surprising, at least looking at this group of people in total. His name also fits this club very well. Him being Kanzaki Ryuji.

There was also someone else here who gave off a different vibe from everyone else. Her hair color is a cyan blue. It seemed like maybe her and Lance are close, because she also has a cape. Another very high detail on her is the fact she has a huge pearl on her necklace. 

That is all who are present today, there might be someone else who just decided to not come today, but we'll see that soon enough hopefully

"It seems like the newbies have arrived-"

Just as he said that the door opened.

I wouldn't want to call myself a perfect hype man, but I shall attempt my best.