🦋24.Deja vu🦋

Start from the beginning

Me? What did I do? Did I fuck you so hard that you were crying to beg for some rest?

A chuckle left my mouth.

No

Then what happened?

You cheated on me....

Me?!

I saw you kissing a girl.

Kissing a girl? Pete, I can understand. We will feel insecure sometimes. I am sorry if I made you feel like that. But don't you believe me?

I do but still...

Pete, why am I going to cheat on you when I have the beautiful ass of yours as mine?

I know it. But I don't know why I had a dream like that.

Listen, Pete. I never cheated on you. And also not in the future. Not even in my dreams.

Thank you, Vegas.

For what?

For being with me. For accepting me along with my flaws.

Pete, you are perfect. I must have been a martyr in my previous life to have you in this life.

Haha...

But sometimes I feel that I am not good enough for you.

Vegas, I am too blessed to have you in my life.

Hmm...Come let's have breakfast. It will lift your mood.

You know me, honey.

The entire day went peacefully without any problems. We had breakfast together. Then had a nice shower together in the bathroom. Then watched a movie while cuddling each other.

I forgot the dream until I heard Vegas saying,

Pete, I have to say something.

Hmm?

I have to meet a friend. So I am going out for dinner. Will you be okay with yourself?

What?

Why do you sound so surprised Pete?

Can you not go Vegas?

Why Pete? Are you not okay with it? If it is so I can cancel my plan. But I am going to meet this friend of mine after a long time. That's why I am thinking.

In my dream, you went out to meet a long last friend but ended up in her bed. That's why I am asking this. Please na

Pete.... I already said I will never cheat on you. If you still feel not ok, you can come with me to meet him.

Really?

Yes, I can introduce you to him. He was also upset that I didn't say to him about you before. This can be as an apology from me. Ok?

Kol

Ok, get ready. We will leave in 30 minutes.

Vegas and I left home to meet his friend in Yok's bar.