“Yes and yeah we can wake her. But, I would rather she woke up when the drug has worn off rather than if she wakes up now. She will be like a drunk” Kix explained, rubbing his temple again. Jesse reached across to massage his forehead, the medic smiled in thanks. His migraine was getting worse and the two could tell. 

"So what do we do?" Ahsoka's question was silenced by an explosion and the front gates blowing off. Rex ran to the window only to gasp, a dozen vehicles were entering the premises from both sides, they were trapped. 

"Who's that?!" Hera cried out, Tech grabbed her away from the window as all eyes turned to Rex. 

"Please tell me you have weapons" Echo asked. Rex shook his head looking at an equal Ahsoka shaking hers to. 

"Well that's just great! We are so dead!" Wrecker whined earning himself a look from Hunter. 

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" Wolffe's voice rang out, it was originally his house. They all watched as the man put his hand against the fridge and it glowed. A panel popped out that needed a password. 

"Fives" the arc trooper moved as soon as Wolffe called his name. Rex watched as his ex-boyfriend walked over and placed a code in revealing a door that led to stairs. Hunter, Wolffe, Rex, Ahsoka, Jesse, Echo and Fives made their way down only to gasp at the weaponry in the room.

"What the hell is this doing in my house!" Rex said earning himself the 'look' of both Wolffe and Jesse. 

Fives and Echo only grinned as they picked a gun each and grabbed a few for their friends. When Hunter returned to the room he gasped, somehow Crosshair was standing with his Firepuncher and Kix had a rifle too. Jesse frowned but then recognised Kix's medical bag. It was the spare guns. In other words, Crosshair had just re-built them. Hunter turned for a minute to help Echo when he had the sudden urge to turn around. He gasped, Crosshair and the children had disappeared. Thankfully, before he could freak out. A hand landed on his shoulder revealing Ahsoka who directed the leader to a room hidden beneath the stairs. Crosshair was leaning against the opening which consisted of Omega, Hera, Comet, Sinker, Howzer, Kix, Amber, Naomi and Colton. The two brothers would watch all the kids and Kix had to be there for Omega. Tech would be hiding with them too as would Ahsoka. Leaving the rest to deal with the battle ahead. 

Fives had disappeared somewhere in the house with Echo. The terror twins which Wolffe had nicknamed had an idea and walked off without a word. If they weren't in the situation they were in right now, Rex would be yelling at the two of them. 

Hunter frowned, he kissed Crosshairs forehead and hid behind the counter with none other than the marksman himself. Wrecker was situated behind a wall with Jesse. The two are sticking together for now. All former soldiers made sure they had advantage points around the room. The door to the house was slammed open just as a smoke grenade was thrown in. Crosshair gasped, grabbing it and throwing it back out the window. He knew the others would struggle to see through it. A bang from upstairs and shooting alerted the group that the terror twins had ran into some conflict. 

"Shit! They have a tank! Who the Fuck are these people!" Jesse shouted urging everyone to move. Crosshair was busy sending a message to Cody, Obi-one and the elite squad while another member of their family sent a more coded message elsewhere. 

"Bad batch Formation 12, cover the kids and medics!" Hunter ordered as Kix, Howzer and the kids were forced to move. Omega was in Howzers arms. The captain being covered by Wolffe. Comet and Sinker clung to Howzer making it more difficult to move. Wolffe frowned at his kids but it couldn't be helped, he directed them further into the house. Fives gasped remembering something, he made a signal to Echo for him to follow him which his twin discreetly did. The gunmen were still looking for them.