CHAPTER 6 The World of Valoria

After traveling a series of winding paths surrounded by ancient overgrowth, Marius, under the lead of Woodman, soon arrived at the oddly peaceful and picturesque field within the mountain's forest. It was a dazzling scene, of colorful flowers and plants, with the sound of a clear running river flowing around its edges. It was a sight that would cause many to open their eyes wide in wonder, but sadly, as both Ria and Rose weren't conscious, only Marius and Grevlin could bask in the sights.

"Father, this place is cool! Look over there; there's a house!" Grevlin excitedly said as he pointed at the house made of wood with logs resting on its side.

Marius stared at the brilliant god rays that beamed through the cracks of a few tree leaves, he noticed that even the breath of the fresh wind caused an unusual force to circulate within him. It gave him an uplifting and unconstrained feeling, as if this world was his rightful home.

As if he only now heard his son's words, Marius looked at this house and responded, "Yes, it is indeed a wonderful place. One day, I'd like to make a place like it for us to live in."

Grevlin's eyes beamed as he looked at his father and spoke with a bright smile, "Hehe, I can't wait."

Woodman soon halted his steps. He turned and glanced at them and spoke with a welcoming tone, "Haha, we have arrived. I welcome you to my humble abode. Please feel free to make yourself at home here for the time being. Now come with me; let me find you a room for your wife and child."

Woodman then walked forward, passing a giant-looking axe embedded within a thick stump.

Marius' eyes flickered as he saw the sharp light gleaming from its edge; he noticed a few unusual markings on its surface from some runic language.

As expected, it's a different language that would be difficult to learn, but... that's only for the average person.

Marius had a strange flicker in his eyes. Instantly, his mind had a notification sound as a screen popped up in his eyes.

Ding!

User has encountered a foreign language.

System is now in effect!

Transferring Language Inheritance!

Ding!

You've learned the language of Alvaria!

Ding!

Your level is too low, unable to show complete item stats!

...

(S-Max) Mystic Edge Splitter

Strength: ★???? Mana: ★????

Description:

A weapon forged by a master blacksmith.

May its shine bring glory to Alvaria.

Its edge ruin to the dark souls!

This weapon is quite powerful, but as for how strong, I don't have any idea. That rating marked as S-Max, I've seen it on my Empowerment skill, but I have no idea what it's implying. For now, I need to gather more information about this world.

Marius ruminated as he inspected the details. Soon, he wrapped up his thoughts, and followed Woodman into his abode.

Once inside, he noticed that it had a simple setup, a stove made of stone, a fireplace, furniture of wood, and unknown rugs made of furs belonging to strange creatures. Though it wasn't large, it had enough space to at least accommodate at most four individuals, with a few private rooms.