Chapter 34

Previously...

    Yukio was too focused on chanting to care what the gateway looked like. Once he was finished chanting, Yukio quickly shouted to get in before it closes. And sure enough, the gateway started to close once Yukio stopped chanting. Yukio quickly got his bag and at the same time, Itadori and Yukio hopped in.

   And so...

   They both enter Gehenna...

Continuing...

   When Yukio and Itadori woke up, they were in an alley. 

   "What the hell?" Itadori looked around.

   Yukio stood up, along with Itadori. 

   "We're here" Yukio said. 

   Next thing they both know, a blood curling scream was heard, sending shivers up both Yukio's and Itadori's spine.

   "O-ok, now we must look for Satan's castle" Itadori said.

   "Right" Yukio prepared his g.u.n.

   They both nodded and they ran out of the alley. They went looking for the castle.

  Rin had gotten to know his siblings more, and they all were pretty chill. Rin and them got along pretty well in a short amount of time. Much so that Rin felt comfortable to be around them. But he was still a bit too shy to start a conversation. 

    Iblis understood his shyness, so she gave him time to get used to her before she started any conversations. 

   "So Rin? Can I ask you a question?" Iblis asked.

   Rin faced her "Yea sure, what is it you wanted to ask?" Rin asked, voice full of curiosity.

   "Has our father taught you to command demons yet?" She asked.

   Rin raised an eyebrow "What do you mean by that?" He asked.

   "For example: Each one of us demon kings are able to control some type of demons. I can control Peg lanterns, Salamanders and Muspell. But I mainly have an affiliation with them" She said.

    Rin thought for a  moment.

   "No, the only time I got to command a demon when when I was stuck in it's mouth" Rin said,

   "Really? You should ask father to teach you, considering you are a demon prince, it's gonna be handy for you in the future" She said.

   Rin thought for a moment "Maybe I should, where I live, demons tend to drop by here and there. At least when I am on missions, I run into quite a few of them, so it might be a good skill to have" Rin said.

    Iblis smiled "Alright! Let's go to father so he can teach you! I'll go with you to support my little bro!" She said.

   Rin smiled. He nodded and they both stood up and walked to find Satan.

  Once they found him, he was growling over some paper work. Iblis opened the door only to have blue flames shot at her. But due to Iblis quick reflexes, she dropped down to the floor pulling Rin along with her.