Chapter 19

Previously...

   Konekomaru took a deep breath, then spoke:

   "You see, we both felt sorry for you, so we had someone from our hometown look for Rin, and...." Konekomaru hesitated.

   "And what?" Yukio asked, feeling anxious.

   "They found Rin...." 

Continuing...

    Yukio couldn't believe what he heard

   "Rin... Is found?" Yukio asked, trying to process what he heard. 

   They nodded. Yukio took a moment to himself. 

   "They found him with those sorcerer guys that were here recently." Shima said.

   Konekomaru nodded, telling Yukio that Shima was right. Yukio got pissed.

   "They took Rin?" He asked. 

   "I wouldn't know, they said that Rin looked extremely happy with them, so I doubt he was forced to go with them" Konekomaru said. 

   Yukio sighed "ok fine, where did they find Rin?" He asked. 

   "All the way in Sendai city" Shima said.

   "That far?" Yukio was a bit surprised.

   They both nodded. Yukio sighed "Ok... Now that I know where he is, I'll leave in the morning so I can get there probably by the afternoon" Yukio said to himself.

   Yukio was thinking up a plan on how to get Rin back.

   "But sir, I'd be careful" Shima said.

   "Why?" Yukio asked.

   "They also said that wherever Rin is, that this pink haired guy also follows him around" Shima said.

   "That would be Itadori... Damn... That'll probably make things a bit harder, oh well... I'll come up with a plan first, then set off for Sendai..." Yukio said, changing his plan. 

    Shima and Konekomaru bid their teacher a goodbye and a good luck on getting his brother back. As they walked off, Yukio walked back into the dorm. He went to get a full rest before taking action. 

(With Rin on the next day)

   Once again, Rin Okumura woke up early and got dressed. Rin looked at the sword he'd carry around. He held it and thought for a moment. He'd bring it just in case. You never know when he's going to need it you know? Rin slid it over his shoulder and walked out to see Itadori walking out of his room at the same time.

   "Oh, hello Itadori" Rin greeted him with a smile.

   Itadori faced Rin and smiled as well "Good morning to you too" He said, waving.

   Rin closed his room door and stood next to him "So teacher  what are you going to teach me?" Rin asked with a slight chuckle.

   Itadori looked nervous "I don't know, I'm used to being taught, not to teach you know?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

  Rin nodded "I guess" He said. 

  "So, I came up with a plan on how to teach you" Itadori said.

  This caught Rin's attention "Yea? What is it?" He asked.