Chapter 31

Previously...

     "Either when it's nightfall where I live, or when I have a shit ton of free time. But I'll do it when I can, I'll never back down on my words, see you soon Rin!" They said, then disappeared into a portal.

    Rin sighed "Hope I can trust this person...." Rin mumbled, finishing his meal. 

Continuing...

"The place where powers were shown by all he trusted

in the face of his beloved friends,

his story went into a downfall and hence, he was hated."

-A

    Nobara looked at the slip of paper. The thought for a moment.

    "The place where powers were shown by all he trusted... Who were the people Rin used to trust?" Nobara asked Yukio.

     "His old classmates" Yukio answered.

     "Where and when were his demonic powers shown to the rest of them?" She asked.

     Yukio then knew "That mountain, I know where to go, we have to find that specific spot where he let it all out" Yukio said.

    Nobara gave them the paper "Here ya go, glad I could be of service" She said. 

   Yukio nodded and Itadori thanked her and they were out. Yukio in a car he rented, drove to the site. It was about 2 hours when they arrived. They got out of the car and Yukio walked to where that was. 

    "Man all this walking around is tiresome!" Sukuna shouted.

    "You're not the one who's walking here" Itadori said.

     "I don't care, he's making us run around like dogs!" He complained.

     "As long as we get Rin back I don't see the problem" Yukio said, stepping over some roots. 

    "That's probably because you like being a dog" Sukuna sneered.

    "Do not" 

     "Do too" 

     "Do not"

     "Do too" 

      "That's enough both of you" Itadori said.

      They both went quiet. 

      "Oh look, there it is" Yukio pointed to a cliff.

     And sure enough, there was a note, being held down by a rock. Itadori ran and picked it up.

     "What does it say?" Yukio asked.

     "It says... Wait..." Itadori faced Yukio.

     "Is that all?" He asked, getting worried.

     "Yea" 

      "What does he want us to wait for?" Sukuna asked.

      "I don't know" Yukio said.

      "Lets go back to True Cross, maybe Mephisto can help" Yukio said.

      "Damn, more walking?" Sukuna asked.