Chapter 5

Previously...

     He also has a time limit to live....

Continuing...

     What also made Itadori also have a time limit? 

    Well, its simple...

After he devoured all 20.... he would die...

As he carried a demon inside his body...

[Next day]

[3rd person]

   Itadori woke up and got ready. The others were already awake and waiting for him. Itadori walked to his fellow classmates and His teacher walked up.

    "Good Morning! Seems like our friend Rin is already outside and waiting" He said with his usual smile on his face.

    "Really? He's already here?" Nobara asked.

    "Well, we don't wanna keep him waiting now do we?" Itadori asked making his way outside to meet up with Rin.

     After 2 hours of Rin arriving and waiting patiently for them, they all came out and saw Rin waiting  by a near by bush.

     "Hello there Rin! Hope you weren't waiting long" Gojo said waving at him.

       Rin faced him and smiled "Nope I wasn't waiting long" Rin lied, he waited 2 stinkin' hours. 

       Well, partly it's his fault for arriving early, a little bit too early. But who could complain? He was excited to see his new friend. 

      They walked up to him "How'd you sleep?" Gojo asked Rin. 

      Rin gave a kind smile "I slept okay, how about you guys?" Rin asked, returning the question. They all said they slept fine. 

      "Is that your cat?" Nobara asked, facing the cat that laid down on Rins shoulders. 

       The attention was now on Kuro. Rin smiled and grabbed Kuro and resting his cat in his arms. Everyone then saw how Kuro had 2 tails. 

      "Very interesting cat, it has two tails?" Gojo asked . 

      Rin faced Gojo "Umm yea" He answered

      "Is it a birth defect?" Megumi asked.

     Rin faced the boy with disbelief on his face "Um, no. It's not a defect, Kuro is a Cat Sídhe" (If that is how you spell it). 

    "A Cat Sídhe?" Itadori asked, whom is now giving Kuro head pats.

   Gojo smiled in amusement " A Cat Sídhe are  Demons who possess cats. If one lives long enough, its tail splits in two, thereby leaving it with two separate tails that can easily distinguish it from normal felines." Gojo said now walking up to both Rin and Kuro, clearly wanting to take a closer look at the cat.

     "However, I never seen one in real life, much less a tamed one" Gojo said, now petting Kuro after Itadori moved out of the way for his teacher. Kuro purred as he was being petted.

     "Well, Kuro isn't a rude one, Kuro is pretty chill unless you get on his bad side. then you're in for a treat" Rin said. 

    "Wait, didn't Gojo just say that a cat sídhe are demons?" Megumi asked.

     Rin felt his blood run cold. He slightly tightened his hold on Kuro in a protective manner.

     "Now now Megumi, didn't Rin say that the cat is chill? So its fine." Nobara said. Rin eased up a bit.

      "But still, what if-" Megumi began but was interrupted by his sensei.  

      "While yes, demons are bad, there are such things as good demons Megumi, like there are bad people. If humans can be bad, why can't demons be good?" Gojo asked. 

     That seemed to shut him up as he realized his teacher was right. This just made Rin wish this guy was his teacher instead of a brother who points guns at Rin. Rin liked Gojo even more now.

     "You believe there are such things as good demons?" Rin asked. He wanted to make sure he heard everything correctly.

     "Why yes Rin, don't you think the same thing?" He asked.

      "I do, but do you think a demon, even if it was really powerful, do you think it can be good?" Rin felt himself almost about to cry. But he held it back.

      "How powerful?" Gojo asked.

      "Like for instance...." Rin had to ask...

      "Like?" Gojo asked.

"For instance... Can even the son of Satan be a good person?"

   Ok, so sorry I haven't posted in a while, my bad. And for what Kuro is, I had to google it so no hate plz, kindly correct me if I got any information on Kuro wrong.  

    And know that  is my Au of this, so yea...

    See you next chapter!