Chapter 8

Previously...

    After explaining all of that, by the time it was lunch, Yukio was showing them to the dorms both Yukio and Rin share. Since they have plenty of rooms. They all were staying until they got rid of all of the curses that were roaming the city. Rin was on his way to eat lunch when somebody caught up to him.

Continuing...

    "Yo! Wait up Rin!" Somebody shouted.

   Rin turned around and saw it was none other than his friend Yuji Itadori.

   "Oh, whats up Itadori" Rin said as he stopped walking to allow Itadori to catch up with him.

   "Nothing much, the teacher is just showing us where we'll be staying, but I wanted to hang with you, so I came to tag along if you don't mind" He said. 

   Rin honestly did not know what to say. No one since they all found out about Rin being a demon, they didn't even bother to hang out with him anymore. So Rin happily agreed for Itadori to hang out with him. They sat down outside after getting their food. They chatted happily for quite some time.

    "Hey Rin? Is it okay if I ask a personal question?" Itadori asked.

    "Sure, as long as I can ask a personal one to you so we are even" Rin said with a smile.

    Itadori nodded and asked his question "So uh, how do I ask this without being weird? Uh, when did you find out of your demonic powers? I'm honestly quite curious" Itadori asked full of wonder in his voice.

   Rin frowned and flinched a bit. 

    "Well, It was when these a$$holes were about to burn one of my eyes, I got so scared and angry, that when I shouted for them to let me go, my blue flames burst out" Rin said.

    "What else happened?" Itadori asked.

   "Apparently the guy who was about to burn my eye, he was possessed by a demon, when my flames burst out, he tried to say how hell was waiting for my arrival and that crap. But my father, his name was Shiro, he was a priest at the church I grew up in." He said.

   "Was? Did he... Pass away?" Itadori asked with such caution. 

   "Yea, Satan possessed him, and Shiro tried to exorcise himself by stabbing something in him, but it was too late, Satan killed him.. And Satan tried taking me with him to hell, but I drew my sword, which awakened my demonic powers, and I used it to destroy the gateway to hell... By when all that was done... Shiro was... Dead..." Rin said. Trying to hold back tears.

    Itadori put his hand on Rin's shoulder. 

    "I'm so stupid! If I wasn't such a jerk to him... He'd still be alive now...." Rin couldn't hold back his tears and he let it all out.