Chapter 3

Previously...

     Once Rin stood up straight, and looked at the person. His eyes widened. He now knows... This person is.....

Continuing...

      The person seemed to be nervous as Rin zoned out staring right at him.

      "H-hello?" He asked, waving his hand in front of Rins face. Rin shook his head.

      "S-sorry, you looked familiar thats all" Rin said, hoping that'll save him from embarrassment. The male smiled.

     "That's okay, say, I'm Yuji Itadori, and you?" He asked, holding out his hand. Rin shook his hand.

     "Rin Okumura" Rin said, also introducing himself to Itadori.

     "Say, do you happen to know your way around here? I'm kind of lost" Itadori said with a nervous grin. Rin smiled.

    "Of course, anywhere you're trying to go?" Rin asked.

     The only reason offered to help was because, when Yukio isn't around, Rin would ditch class to stroll around the town area. So he kind of knows this place like the back of his hand.  So he was glad he could help someone out.

    "Hehe, I kind of lost the rest of my uhh, classmates?" Itadori answered which kind of sounded like a question more than an answer.

    "Ok, well, did our teacher say where you guys will be?" Rin asked. 

    "I think he said somewhere like... I dunno, he said something about an Inn we were gonna stay the night for" He said.

    "I think I know where one might be, there is only one Inn around this area" Rin said. 

     "Ah! I think that might be the one since I lost track of them around here" Itadori said with some hope of finding his friends and the teacher.

     "Alright, follow me!" Rin said walking the dierection of the Inn.

  (Please note that I might be wrong in some parts, but please don't judge ok? I'm trying my best to give yall a good story)

      As both Rin and Itadori arrive at the Inn, they see 3 people already waiting there. Along with an adult with white hair and a... Blindfold? Rin was confused about it, but didn't question as he thought it might be disrespectful to the guy. The adult noticed Itadori and called out for him.

      "Yo! Where were you?" He asked. Both Rin and Itadori stood infront of the white haired man.

     "Sorry Gojo Sensei! I got distracted and lost track of you guys!" Itadori said, hoping it was a good enough reason for the sensei. 

     "Maybe you should learn on how to not get distracted, then maybe this wouldn't have happened" A girl with short brown hair said.

    "Now now, don't be rude, who's your friend there?" Gojo asked Itadori. He perked up.

   "Oh, this is Rin, he helped me find this place" Itadori said.

   "Oh really?" Gojo faced Rin "Are you also a student?" He asked.

   "H-how'd you know?" Rin asked. He smiled. 

   "Lucky guess" He said. Rin just shook the nervousness down.

    "Y-yea, I'm a student" Rin said "What school?" Itadori asked.

   "I go to True Cross Academy" Rin said.