Chapter 13

Previously...

    There was silence as Gojo was thinking about it. Both Sukuna and Itadori were anxious for Gojos answer.

Continuing...

    Gojo took another moment to think about it.

    "Ok, You've convinced me, we'll take him" 

   Itadori sighed with relief "Thank you Gojo sensei" Itadori had a slight smile.

   "But Itadori, you'll take full responsibility for him" He said.

   Itadori nodded in full understanding "Yes" He said with a nod.

   "Great, tell him we leave tomorrow morning" Gojo said, going back to what he was doing before Itadori came by.

   He nodded once more and left, closing the door behind him. He walked back to the room both Rin and Itadori were sharing. He opened the door to see Rin holding Kuro with a worried and scared look on his face. It hurt Itadori to see Rin in such a state. To be honest, Itadori kind of saw Rin as a brother. 

   He walked to Rin and sat next to him. Rin faced Itadori "What did Gojo say?" He asked in a hushed quiet voice.

   Itadori smiled softly at Rin "He said you can go with us" Rin was shocked, but then smiled with a tear in his eyes.

   "Thats good, I was afraid he was gonna say no" He said, wiping the tear.

   They stayed in the comfortable silence for a while "Gojo also said we leave tomorrow, do you have your things packed?" 

    Rin nodded. Itadori went on to explain what was going to happen once they reached Sendai City. Rin listened of course. 

    "Oh, that's right, wanna become a jujutsu Sorcerer as well? With your flames, I bet you can create a powerful cursed energy!" Itadori said. 

    Itadori was hoping that Rin would say yes. And fortunately, Rin said yes. Rin asked about Jujutsu sorcerers and Itadori proudly explained to him all that Itadori learned about it. And soon after, they all were in the dining area, eating dinner.

    "So uh, where Yukio?" Gojo asked.

    "Oh yea, I forgot, he left on an important mission, he had to leave right away and said he won't be back till tomorrow night" Itadori said.

    Gojo nodded "Looks like being an exorcist is hard work" Nobara said.

    Megumi faced Rin "Have you ever fought a demon before?" Rin faced him.

   "Yea a couple so far" Rin said.

   "Care to name a few?" Nobara asked. 

   Rin went ahead to name all the ones he fought and helped fight in. He said the names of the demons he first fought to the last one he did.

   "Quite a few huh" Gojo said. Rin just nodded.

   "Well, I guess now you'll be fighting curses now instead of demons" Itadori said.

   "What do you mean?" Nobara faced Itadori with a questionable look on her face.

   "Oh, yea, Rin is coming with us back to Sendai City" Itadori said proudly.

   "Ok" Nobara said, not going to pry further as she didn't care who was coming and who wasn't.

   Megumi, however, was curious "How come?" Itadori faced Rin.