Chapter 17

Previously...

    Itadori smiled confidently now.

   "Alright! Thanks brother!" Itadori said as he ran off to catch up with Nobara and Megumi.

    But Rin froze. Itadori called him a brother? Rin felt warm and smiled.

    "Yea... Brother..." 

Continuing...

     After the 3 were out of sight. Rin then went to put the things away. Rin put Itadoris things in his room and Rin put his things in his own room. Rin walked out of the dorms, sword hung over his shoulder. 

   When he arrived at the training ground, he saw Gojo. 

    "Yo!" Gojo called out.

     Rin walked until he stood in front of his teacher "Nobara said that you were going to help me with my cursed energy?" He asked.

   Gojo nodded and he started to explain basic details about cursed energy and how to use it. Rin nodded in understanding and followed directions that Gojo told Rin to do. 

    Hours later, Rin only let out a tiny cursed energy flame. 

    "Well, it's not much, but it is a start" Gojo said while examining it.

     "Is it supposed to be bigger?" Rin asked while looking at his cursed energy in awe.

    "Everyone starts off a bit differently, you are probably gonna take a while as you already have a power of your own and we're giving you another one" Gojo said.

    "Huh, ok" Rin shook his hand, dismissing the small amount of cursed energy he let out.

    "Okay, lets do one more and we can take a break" He said.

    Rin nodded and they began once again. 

    [With Itadori, Megumi, and Nobara]

    They arrived at the destination where Gojo has assigned them.

    "Here we are fellas" Nobara said taking a last look at the paper to confirm where they needed to go. 

    "Really? It's a little crowded for a curse" Itadori said.

    "Hiding in plain sight idiot" Megumi said.

    "Ah, that's also a idea" Itadori said.

     Megumi looked annoyed "It's not an idea, its what this curse is doing, it's hiding in plain sight, all we gotta do now is look for where it's lurking, destroy it, and go about our business" He said.

    Nobara faced him "You've been in a crabby mood all day, what's up with you? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" She was fed up with his attitude.

    "I'm not crabby" He said.

     "Sure sure whatever you say, anyways, from the report Gojo-sensei gave me, the curse likes to go about at night, and it's about 5 right now. We can kill some time by walking around or getting something to eat" Nobara said.