Chapter 20

Previously...

    Rin followed along and got into one as well. Then, their combat started. Sukuna had to hold back as Rin was a tad bit inexperienced with cursed energy. But Sukuna was willing to take the time to help Rin.

    They both went at it for almost the whole day as they got lost in the training. 

Continuing...

    It was 4 in the afternoon when Rin fell from tiredness. Rin was laying on his back on the ground and breathing heavily.

    "Are you tired?" Sukuna asked. 

    Rin, staying where he is, not moving a muscle, Rin answered yes. Sukuna sighed.

    "Ok, we can continue tomorrow, get up" Sukuna said. 

    Rin tried to, but ended up falling. Sukuna suddenly got worried, and helped Rin up.

    "I can't feel my body" Rin said.

    "C'mon, lets get you to your room" Sukuna said, as he put Rin's arm over his shoulder. 

    Sukuna stood up, but Rin's feet started to hover, Sukuna when in control of Itadori's body, the height increased a bit, so right now, Sukuna was much taller than Rin right now. It was uncomfortable for both of them, so Sukuna put Rin on his back. It looked like Sukuna was giving Rin a piggy back ride. 

    "You don't seem like the type of person to do this" Rin said to Sukuna.

   "Shut up and just hang on" Sukuna said, grabbing the sword that Rin had put down earlier to spar with Sukuna better.

   Sukuna started walking with Rin on his back. 

   "Just wanna say Rin, you're doing just fine with your cursed energy, keep training and you have quite the cursed energy" Sukuna said. 

   Sukuna wasn't lying either, Sukuna was quite impressed with how Rin quickly learns. Rin was was quick learner.

   "Are you saying my energy could be powerful?" Rin asked.

   "Not as powerful as mine, but it's gonna be something if you keep working with it" Sukuna said. 

    They arrived at Rin's room and Sukuna kicked open the door startling Kuro who was playing with a ball of yarn Itadori bought for him. 

   "Sorry Kuro" Rin apologized for Sukuna.

   Sukuna set the sword down on Rins desk and he set Rin down on his bed.

   "Rest up, we'll pick it up again tomorrow" Sukuna said.

   Rin nodded and watched as Sukuna walked away and closed the door on his way out. Rin then tried to sit up, but his body was heavy. He soon succeeded and he sat there. He sighed and Kuro jumped on the bed with Rin. 

   "Where have you been all day Rin?"  Kuro asked.

   Rin faced Kuro and proudly said:

   "I've been training my cursed energy all day with Sukuna!" Rin said with a smile.

   "Sukuna? I thought you went with Itadori"  Kuro said confused. 

    "Ah, well" Rin explained it the best way he can.

    "If you wanna know more, you better ask Itadori himself" Rin said nervously. 

   Kuro nodded in understanding. Rin patted Kuro on the head and sighed.