➪Chapter thirteen: Misunderstandings

Enid rushed over and Thing was moving like crazy.

"Wait, slow down." Enid said before tugging her short blonde hair behind her ears.

Thing was really freaking out, he calmed down before he motioned: "they took her, I don't know what his name was but that curly head kid, he took her after she came back from the book place with you and now I don't know where they are."

Enid sighed before looking back over to the cloned Wednesday. "So, where is she and why is her clone here? Did she make one of the witches perform this?"

Thing motioned: "I don't know, I just know that you need to get your girl away from that stupid boy. I have a bad feeling about him."

Enid sighed as she grabbed her phone and slipped it into her pocket. "Now I have to go all around town searching for someone who doesn't want me. Then what am I going to say?"

Thing motioned: "make something up, do whatever you need to, in the name of love."

Enid eyes widened as she grew stunned. "There isn't any love between us, I barely could tell her that I like her, you think love is even on the table?"

Thing motioned: "if I was you, I personally would have been went after her instead of trying to fool yourself because you ain't fooling me."

Enid glared as she flipped her middle finger at him.

He motioned: "I got one of those too!" He then made his fingers form into him flipping her off.

Enid groaned, "this is childish. I'm arguing with you while Wednesday is in danger. She's going to be seduced by a man." She shivered at the thought before turning towards the clone. "What are we going to do with nice Wednesday? I was already falling for this version."

Thing motioned: "keep her, maybe marry her. I'm sure you would have the Wednesday that you always wanted."

Enid shook her head even if the thought did sound pleasing, she decided against it. "I like Wednesday for who she is. If she somehow became nice all the time then she wouldn't be the one that I wanted all this time. She's just a clone, and I want the real Wednesday." Enid admits as she felt a wave of relief leave her body.

It was the first time that she admitted this out loud and to someone—or something in this case—than herself.

"Shit, why am I still standing here?" She says before she stepped over the clone and left out of the room.

"I'm glad that you agreed to a date with me, and I love that we are working together and stuff but I realized that there was no spark here." Tyler pointed out as he took a sip of his drink.

Wednesday nodded weirdly, "I don't know what possessed you to think that there was a spark in the first place. There was never any feelings here for you and I mean that in the nicest way possible."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "that's not why I invited you here. After I realized that I wasn't into you and that you weren't into me, I started to take interest in other things, other things being boys."

Wednesday looked at him still unfazed at his words. "So do you want me to throw you a rainbow party or what?"

Tyler frowned, "I thought you would be happy or at least extremely excited for me. I mean it took me forever but I realized that we are the same. Both of us in the same community."

Wednesday raises her eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" She questioned as she began to get more defensive.

"You and Enid. Aren't you in love with her or something, it's quite the talk of the town." Tyler crossed his arms as he seemed pissed. "You know, I really thought you were different. At least from the others but you are the same with just a weird emo vibe. And You hurt me, just like you hurt everyone else that crosses your path! you could have been with me and you chose her?"