➪Chapter Fourteen: Goodbye Wednesday

That next morning was when Mrs, and Mr. Addams arrived. Although they were supposed to be just picking up Wednesday and carrying on with their day, they decided to stay for a little longer.

It was parent day anyways.

"Hello there my little Atilla." Gomez says as he pinched Wednesday cheek. She cringed as she brushed his hand off.

Morticia got out of the car as Gomez helped her. "It's great to see that you are wearing that necklace." Wednesday briefly looked down at the necklace before looking back up. "So, what have you gotten yourself into now?"

"I've done nothing wrong, mother. They are kicking me out because I tried to protect this school and I didn't do it at my best abilities."

Morticia stood there unfazed as her daughter, "I believe you. I just don't know why there's always something against the Addams."

"I don't know why either, but I did find out some information on dad and I would be asking a few questions."

Morticia raised an eyebrow as she tensed up, "what type of questions?"

"Questions involving Garrett." She crossed her arms.

Enid sat in the library as she flipped through the pages of the book. She was trying her best to hurry up and find a solution but it wasn't going her way.

"Do you need help?" She looked up and she saw Ajax. She sighed before looking back up at the book. "Listen I know you don't want to talk to me but I think you should talk to the rest of the group. It's only right. Plus they can help you with your Wednesday obsession."

Enid rolled her eyes as she flipped through the book. "I don't have a Wednesday obsession."

"You do, and it's okay. It tends to happen to the best of people. It's something called love."

Enid slammed the book shut as she got up from the table. "I don't love Wednesday, I don't even know what love is. I just really like her, there's a huge difference."

"Sure, whatever. I just don't like that we aren't friends anymore and to prove to you that I don't mean any harm, I want to let you in on something Bianca learned last night."

Enid clenched the book in her hand, "you have 3 minutes before I grow bored."

"You have been hanging around Wednesday too much, you're starting to talk like her and that's not a good thing, at all." Ajax pointed out before Tyler and the rest of the group started to walk up to them.

Enid shrugged, she knew it was true. She did start to talk like Wednesday but it wasn't her fault.

"All the years we have been at this school we never asked or tried to find out what Principal Weems was. I actually always thought she was some normie running the school but it turns out she's more than that." Bianca pointed out as she handed Enid a picture. "I don't know where that is located but I'm sure the key could be used on it. That's where all the secrets will be let out."

"Wait.. so what is principle Weems?" Enid furrowed her brow.

"A shapeshifter."

Enid face froze as she grew unsettled.

"Forget about it. Don't ask questions, you'll only cause more fire to the fuel and we don't need that. We don't want that."

Wednesday crossed her arms, "what are you hiding from me. It's not like I'm going to go telling everyone."

"Don't bring up the past, you bring up the past and then you will start too much." Morticia walked passed Wednesday before walking into the courtyard.