➪Chapter Two: start of banter

After Wednesday was done evenly dividing the rooms into two, Enid finally decided to come back.

When she saw the room her face almost immediately gone cold as her jaw dropped.

She didn't know whether to feel amazed because of how fast Wednesday did this all or hurt that Addams really went out her way to divide them into two sides of the room. Did Wednesday hate her that much that she couldn't handle on her side of the room?

These thoughts all flooded in at once causing Enid to really doubt herself.

"What the hell did you do to the room?" The words slipped off her lips like it was somewhat normal.

Wednesday almost cracked a smile, "I made it better. You can have your Justin Bieber concert on one side and I'll have my plain old decorated room on this side. I feel like it's a win for everyone." She says before she stood on the right side of the tape.

Enid stepped up to the left side of the tape that was divided into the middle of the room and she crossed her arms. "You can't be serious. This isn't going to get you much privacy, I could still hear you and see you from the other side you know."

"Don't tempt me. I will put up a wall if I have to."

"Okay, you know what. I think we should just get some sleep. That would be best."

Wednesday turned over to her type writer, "I'm a night person. Sleeping isn't really my thing at this time of hour. But you should get some sleep. I heard we have a big day tomorrow, or whatever the hell that means."

Enid wore her smile as she always did before she plopped onto her bed. She took off her shoes as she was about to fall into an easy sleep when she heard the sound of clicking.

When she looked up, her eyes shot over to Wednesday. The dark spirited girl was writing on a type writer.

"I can't go to sleep with the sound of that in my ears, you know."

"Close your ears then." Wednesday continued to write.

"You can't really do—ugh. What are you writing in the first place."

Wednesday stopped for a moment as she turned to look over at Enid. "A book. My book. What's your interest for?"

"Well, you suggested that I go to sleep and now I can't sleep because of the writing thing and that makes me bored. I just wanted to entertain myself."

When Enid looked up, she saw that Wednesday had already gone back to writing. "I stopped listening a while ago, just in case you didn't know." Her eyes were still focused on the paper.

Enid rolled her eyes before taking out her phone. Maybe the old thing would keep her entertained and busy. It seems as Wednesday wasn't in the mood for whatever Enid wanted to do so scrolling on tiktok wouldn't hurt.

The werewolf clicked onto the app as she began scrolling. She laughed at a tiktok here and there.

Wednesday's lip curled in disdain. "I would highly appreciate if you turn down your poison in noise form. I despise the sound." Wednesday continued to stare blank at her type writer.

"You despise everything. You wouldn't know what happiness is if it was given to you. May you not mistake my kindness for hatred."

Wednesday moved the type writer to the side to start the next line. "If it comes with rainbows and sunshine then I don't want it."

"You're so grumpy."

"I wake up like this. There's not a nap or spoken sleep that could make me appeal less moody. That's just who I am, and I'm going to stand by that. Now may you please turn whatever that is-"