Chapter 3: Body Double (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

Harry[cont.]: Please. Give me another chance.

Harry then reached out his hand for Gwen to take. A minute later Gwen takes Harry's hand and they both embrace in a hug.

Gwen: I don't like being mad at you.

Harry: I don't like you being mad at me, either. I promise I'll be better.

Gwen: I'll keep you to it.

Gwen and Harry kiss as they're both glad to make amends and happy that they're no longer angry at each other.

Harry: You wanna celebrate our mending with a milkshake, at POP's?

Gwen: Maybe another night. I'm busy.

Harry: Busy with what?

Gwen realize that she said too much but also know Harry won't stop until he knows what Gwen has planned tonight. Gwen decides to spill the beans, to Harry, about what her and the other girls have planned, for Chuck.

              - - - - MUGGS POOL HOUSE - - - -
Later that night Chuck was invited, by Betty, to meet her at the Muggs family pool house. Once Chuck arrives, to his surprise, Veronica is the one to open the door.

Chuck: You're not Betty.

Veronica: Betty and I talked it over, and we decided it's time to stop fighting over Archie, and start learning to share.

She walks away from the door, leaving it open for Chuck to follow in. Chuck first checks his breath before walking in. Once he inside, and Veronica shuts the door behind him, Chuck is surprised to see Gwen, who's also wearing a scantly dressed black swimsuit, filling drinks of four.

Gwen: Oh, you made it

Chuck: I thought you were with Osborn.

Gwen: Harry and I are taking a hiatus, for a while. Doesn't mean I can't still have fun.

Veronica: You like. the pool? It's very nice and It gets very, very hot.

Gwen: Come on. Let's get wet.

Chuck: Uh, should we wait for Betty to get here first?

Suddenly, almost on cue, Betty walks out from behind the corner wearing a black swimsuit and a black wig to match. Chuck is amazed while Gwen and Veronica are surprised, to say the least. The two girls were not expecting this.

Betty: Betty couldn't make it. So she sent me instead.

- - - - RIVERDALE CITY HALL - - - -
  Meanwhile, The citizens of Riverdale are all gathered together at the City Hall, for the first annual Taste Of Riverdale. Pretty much everyone in town is present for the celebration,

Mayor McCoy: Welcome all, to the first annual Taste of Riverdale. As a lead-up to our 75th anniversary jubilee, this event proves that Riverdale truly is a town that, when tragedy knocks us down, we get right back up!