"Thank you Sophie." I smile at her and watch as she leaves the room. 

I stand up, walking towards the first vase Sophie had bought in. I picked up the note, reading the cursive writing on it. "Seems as if someone wants to take me out tonight." I say out loud. 

"I would recommend knowing who this someone is before going out with them, Miss Anderson." Leo says, looking back down at his laptop. 

I sigh in defeat, before taking a long sniff of the roses, "They smell amazing, don't you think Mr Moretti." 

"I would advice sending your secret admirers your home address rather than the office, this is a place of business not of personal matter." He snarled. "Anyways, if you are done with your personal matters, we have some business matters to go over." 

"It seems to me as if someone is jealous Mr Moretti." I smile at him as I take my seat back in the couch. 

"In your dreams Miss Anderson." Leo denies. "Anyways, I was thinking of buying this land and building another hotel on it, what do you think?" 

"Yeah I think it would be a good idea, it's in a great area as well." I reply, looking at the computer screen. 

"Oh wow, where did these all come from?" Another voice says, I turn around seeing Valentina walking into the office, Mateo following behind her. 

"I don't understand what it takes to get some peace and quiet around here." Leo sighs.

"Who are all these roses from?" Val wiggles her eyebrows. 

"The note didn't say, it just said to meet at about in an hour." I tell her. 

"Sounds interesting, are you going to go?" She asks. 

"Maybe." I smile. 

"Actually Miss Anderson, it seems as if you will have to stay back at the office for a little while longer, there are some things we should discuss." Leonardo tells me. 

"Actually, I finish working a little bit, you can email me." I say, as I watch Leo's Jaw clench. 

"Anyways, Leo mother's been complaining to me about you, saying you no longer answer any of her phone calls." Mateo says to him. 

"I live in the house with the damn woman, what more does she want?" Leo groans. 

                                                                                 ****

"I should get going now, I've got a date to go to." I say, getting up from the couch and grabbing my bag. I give Val and Mateo both hugs. 

"I'll drive you." Mateo says. 

"No it's okay, I'm just going to the Cafe down the road." I tell them. Valentina had told me to say that, we had planned that Carter would meet me there, Leo no longer knew who Carter was, so if he somehow made his way to the Cafe he would see me with Carter. 

I walked out of the office, closing the door behind me, I quickly say bye to the staff members before making my way towards the elevator at the end of the corridor and click ground floor. once I had arrived to the ground floor, I made my way out of the elevator and walked towards the exit of the building. The cafe was only a 2 minute walk from the company so it was okay for me to walk there. 

Once I had arrived, Carter was already there, waiting for me. "I missed you baby cakes." Carter says. 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that." I growl at him. 

"Honey, you don't growl at a guy you're supposedly supposed to be on a date with." He smiles at me. "Come sit." 

I take a seat opposite him, looking down at the menu, "So how have you been?" I ask. 

"Things have been cool, I got a new job." He tell me.

"Thats great Carter, how's things with Lavender, have you made any moves yet?" I ask.

"No." He shyly says. 

"Dude you've been in love with her for years, you need to man up and tell her." I advised. 

"She doesn't feel the same, we've been hanging out a lot recently and all she talks about are these boys she meets and they're so sexy." He sighs. 

"You're so oblivious Carter, she's doing it to make you jealous." I slap my head. "Make a move already." 

"Okay cool but can we talk about how your man is walking into the cafe right this second." He says, making me turn around seeing Leo looking around the cafe. 

Once he notices me, a smile is placed onto his face and he walks over towards us, "Fancy seeing you here." He says. 

"I literally mentioned I was coming here in front of you." I replied. 

"Oh right, must've slipped my mind." He says, his gaze focusing now on Carter, "I don't believe we've met, I'm Leonardo Moretti." Leo holds out his hand for Carter to shake. 

"Believe me dude, I Know" Carter shakes Leo's hand, "Carter Walker." 

"You don't mind if I join right?" Leo says. 

"Actually I do-" I begin but I'm cut off. 

Leo drags a chair and places it in between Carter and I "Great."