Ch.18: Teacher's Room.

Song: I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys.

(Y/n) was sitting on his desk on the teacher's room, it was the first period and his students were in an extracurricular activity so he decided to prepare his schedule for the next semester. While writing down on his computer, he hears someone opening the door. Looking up, he sees the gym teacher entering into the room.

"Oh, (L/n)-san" he smiles and goes to the fridge taking out a bottle of water with his name on it "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks" he smiles at his "How about you?"

"It's 35°C outside, I feel bad for the kids since the auditorium is closed"

"That's rough... can you ask the principal for indoor activities?"

"It would be a disaster to work in the classroom"

"I mean... you can make them work in teams in a treasure search or something that make them work in the building where it's fresh and the air conditioner it's on"

"That actually sounds like a good idea" he smiles at him "Oh, I can already picture it..."

(Y/n) chuckles and stands up walking towards the school's map on the side of the room.

"There's a lot of room in the halls and their classroom could be the end of the hunt... these kids are so competitive so you need to do this carefully"

He chuckles placing his hands on his shoulder standing behind him looking at the map.

"It'll be great... would you like to join me in? We can fill in with the director as a co-joined activity"

"Sure, I'm sure that the students would love it"

"Neat... maybe we should-"

Entering into the teacher's room, Yuzu stares at them feeling a cold chill running up his spine.

"Hiroshi-san, your students were asking for you..."

"Right..." he turns to look at (Y/n) "Then, let's talk about it later..."

"Of course" (Y/n) smiles at him.

Hiroshi exits the room closing the door behind him.

"(Y/n)..."

Hiroshi opens the door.

"I forgot my bottle-"

Yuzu shuts the door on his face and sighs pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Your students need you, Hiroshi..."

After a couple of seconds, they hear him walk away.

"Yuzu?" (Y/n) asks "Are you okay?"

Yuzu stares at him for a few seconds.

"Hiroshi is an asshole, stay away from him"

"W-What?" he thinks for a second "Oh, no, no... we were just talking about an activity for the students"

"That doesn't take the asshole out of him..."

(Y/n) chuckles and shakes his head.

"Yuzu..." he places his hands on his arms "Are you jealous?"

"Yes..."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in shock, he was messing around and he didn't expect that answer from him.

"W-Wait, what?"

"(Y/n)... don't interact with Hiroshi more than necessary..."

"Yuzu..."

Yuzu grabs him by his shoulders and pushes him against the door hovering over him.

"Don't interact with Hiroshi more than necessary" he repeats.

(Y/n) stares at his for a second and smiles mockingly.

"If I had known that you like Hiroshi-"

Yuzu rolls his eyes and leans down kissing him. (Y/n) smiles and kisses him back, it's been so long since he had this warm feeling on his chest.

Yuzu moves his hands down to his arms finally placing them on his waist pulling his body closer to his. Moaning lowly, (Y/n) places his hands on his shoulders feeling the intensity of the kiss growing each second. Yuzu places his tongue on (Y/n)'s lips pushing them open, once he complied, Yuzu slips in his tongue inside his mouth.
(Y/n) grips his shoulders as his legs start quivering, Yuzu's kiss became more passionate, as if he was waiting for this moment a long time ago.

Slowly, Yuzu's hands made his way to (Y/n)'s ass lifting him up from the ground and trapping him with his body against the door. (Y/n) wraps his legs around his waist and holds his face breaking the kiss to recover his breath. Yuzu kisses his lips quickly before kissing his way down to his neck gaining little whimpers from (Y/n) as he tangles his fingers on his long hair.

Hearing the bell ringing, (Y/n) gasps and pats his back.

"Y-Yuzu, t-the other teachers..."

Yuzu unbuttons the first two buttons of (Y/n)'s shirt pulling down his sleeve and placing his lips on his bare shoulder kissing it before biting down on his skin leaving a red mark on it.

Feeling someone trying to open the door, Yuzu keeps it shut glaring at the knob that kept moving.

"Hello? Is someone inside?" they hear a voice from the hall.

"Yes, the door is jammed..." Yuzu answer back between little kisses that he places on (Y/n) neck.

"Oh, should I call a janitor?"

After a couple of seconds without an answer the teacher in the hall tries to open the door again but stops himself when Yuzu opens the door for them.

"There it is..."

The teachers enter into the room seeing (Y/n) sitting down on his desk while working on his computer.

"Ah, (L/n)-san, are you working in the next semester in advance?"

"Yes, I like having my work done before hand" he smiles at them.

"So responsible"

It didn't last long before the room was filled with the teachers chatting about their day. During the break, (Y/n) couldn't help but look occasionally at Yuzu that was stealing glances at him with a little smile on his lips. When the bell ringed back, (Y/n) packed his things getting ready to walk to his classroom. He doesn't know why, but he took his sweet time to pack everything seeing that Yuzu was doing the same...

"(L/n)-sensei!" a couple of his students stand in the door waving at him.

Sighing, (Y/n) smiles and shakes his head before looking at them.

"Good day, everyone... you should be in the classroom"

"Yes, yes... but before we arrive there we need to update you in the latest gossip" they hurried him.

"Okay, okay..." he chuckles and grabs his suitcase before walking outside.

While making his way to the door, (Y/n) walks next to Yuzu feeling his fingers gently tracing his.