Ch.13: Pills.

Song: Crazy - Daniela Andrade (Cover)

(Y/n) frowns slightly as he was grading some exams, it wasn't the extremely vague and made up answers that bothered him, in the contrary, he found it kind of funny when students tried so hard to make it look as if they didn't look up the summary of the book on the internet.

The thing that was bothering him was the constant movement of his leg tapping the ground multiple times, even when he tried to stop it, he would unconsciously start doing it again. Leaving the pen down, he looks through the window.

He was lucky that he was the only teacher on free time while the other ones were giving lessons, so now he could have a little peace for the moment... or so he thought. He sighs thinking that he needs to retrieve his pills from his house since his doctor was on vacations and couldn't prescribe him a dose for now... and he really needs his pills. Looking down, he notices that his leg was moving again.

Hearing someone coming through the door, he turns around and sees Yuzu walking towards him.

"Yuzu" he smiles at him "Did you forget something on your desk?"

Yuzu shakes his head.

"I... spend some time learning on how to help you with your anxiety" he places a bag on the table "So I bought you a fruit salad, a bottle of water and a book" he places the items in front of him "You should use your free time to rest a little and not working on your student's exams"

(Y/n) smiles and grabs the book "Jules Verne, The Adventures of Captain Hatteras - Part One" he looks up at Yuzu "I heard that the captain of the ship is a dog... a literal dog"

Yuzu sits next to him "So, you didn't read it yet?"

"Nope, it's been so long since read something from Verne... thanks" he takes the plastic off the book and opens it leaning down to smell it.

Yuzu smiles gently at him and pats his head a couple of times "I have to go back to my classroom"

"You left your students alone?"

"No, they are watching a movie with another classroom along with another teacher, I told her that I'll be out for thirty minutes"

"Oh... well then, thanks again"

Yuzu nods and pats his head a couple of times before walking away.

"Yuzu" (Y/n) stops him.

He looks back at him "Yes?"

"I'm going back to my apartment... I... need to get something"

"Is it important? I can buy it for you if you want" he walks towards him. Yuzu didn't want him to go, he was scared that Hajime might do something to hurt him more than he already did. His hatred towards Hajime only grew stronger each day, if this keeps going then he might do something that he may regret later... or maybe he won't.

"You can't buy it without a prescription"

Yuzu realizes what he is talking about.

"Oh... I understand... I'll go with you"

(Y/n) smiles and nods "Thanks..."

"Anytime..."

Yuzu exits the room feeling accomplished that he was able to check up on his darling, he felt joyful that (Y/n) was able to tell him about his problems trusting him.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) looks at the door frowning a little, he felt conflicted, on one hand, he was feeling angry to even standing to close to the apartment and by the other hand, it was still hurting him the thought of being betrayed the last past years. However, both sides were having something in common... fear.

Ever since he left him, Hajime wouldn't stop message him or call him, trying to explain him that it wasn't a big deal and even wanting to blame him for everything.

Feeling a hand over his shoulder, he turns to see Yuzu standing next to him with a small smile on his face. Knowing that he has someone to rely on it was a little calming to him.

"You don't have to enter, give me the keys and tell me where I can find the bottle"

He shakes his head "It's fine, he isn't supposed to be home yet" he opens the door and takes off his shoes "You can wait on the couch if you want, it won't take me more than a minute" he walks towards the room. He was going to make the most of the situation and grab other things that he needed.

Yuzu takes off his shoes and places it next to (Y/n)'s. He walks towards the couch and sits down looking around the little apartment. It was perfect for two people.

Opening the door, Hajime enters into his apartment seeing two pair of shoes next to him, he could easily recognize one of the pairs and he deduced who was the owner of the other pair.

Taking off his shoes, he enters into the apartment and sees a man sitting down on his couch with the same serious expression that he always had on his face.

"What the hell are you doing on my house?" he walks towards him.

"Don't worry about it, I'm leaving in a minute" he stands up glaring at the mam in front of him.

"I got it, Yuzu" (Y/n) exits from his room and sees the two men glaring each other, he could sense that they would start throwing punches at any second.

"(Y/n)" Hajime looks at him with a smile "Are you here for dinner? We can order food if you want to"

(Y/n) frowns and looks to the side walking towards Yuzu.

"Let's go, Yuzu" he mutters grabbing his arm and walking towards the exit.

"(Y/n)" Hajime tries to grab his arm but Yuzu gets in the middle holding (Y/n) close to him.

Once they exit, (Y/n) closes the door and takes a deep breath, he feels his hands trembling a little.

Yuzu holds his hand looking at his eyes.

"(Y/n)"

He looks at him and smiles a little.

"I'm fine, thanks" he holds his hand and walks towards the elevator.

Yuzu looks down at their hand intertwined and smiles a little as he follows