Ch.17: Drunk Talk.

Song: Had Some Drinks - Two Feet.

(Y/n) along with Yuzu finished their food on the restaurant while (Y/n) was looking at the window next to their table.

“Is everything okay?” Yuzu asks him.

“Yes, I’m perfectly fine…” he smiles while looking at the window “Thank you, Yuzu… for sticking by my side”

“I like being by your side, (Y/n)” he smiles at him.

“I really like it when you said that…” he turns to look at him “It makes me feel wanted… or maybe it just my disorder of dependence that needs you to say that”

“(Y/n)…”

“I know, I’m sorry, I’ll stop talking…”

“No, nothing like that…” he holds his hand “If you want to talk about the things that bothers you or makes you feel discouraged I would gladly listen to you”

(Y/n) looks at his hand and holds it.

“Thank you…”

The waiter comes by their side and smiles at them.

“I hope that the food was of your liking… would you like to see our menu for dessert?”

(Y/n) looks at Yuzu with shiny eyes making him chuckle.

“Yes, please…”

“Oh, also I would like to see the drinks menu” (Y/n) speaks up.

“Are you sure?” Yuzu looks at him.

“Why not?” he chuckles “Today is Friday, and we got nothing to do tomorrow so…”

“How well can you handle alcohol?”

“I’ll be perfectly fine…”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Yuzu parks his car and looks at the giggling mess laying on the backseat.

“—and then I found out, it was a Bubble Tea Shop!” he laughs holding his stomach.

Smiling at him, he shakes his head and gets off the car closing the door and walks towards the backdoor opening it.

“Here, let’s get you to your room…” he extends his hand towards him.

He expected his friend to grab his hand and let him help him exit the car, however, (Y/n) jumped towards him wrapping his arms around his neck.

“Oki~”

Yuzu chuckles and holds his waist pulling him close to himself and lifts him up feeling (Y/n) wrapping his legs around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

“Let’s go…” Yuzu mutters closes the door and walks towards the house.

Once inside, he walks into his room and against his best wishes, Yuzu places his down and looks at his eyes. His face was too close, the little smile on (Y/n) lips, it made him want to—

“Do you want to kiss me?” (Y/n) mutters with a smirk on his lips.

Yuzu feels his cheeks turning pink at the question of his drunk friend.

“Don’t worry, Yuzu” (Y/n) giggles and keeps muttering “It’ll be to reinforce the friendship”

Yuzu chuckles and shakes his head.

“If I get to kiss you I don’t think that I’ll stop…”

“Then you shouldn’t stop…” he moves his hands to cup his cheeks “I wouldn’t want you to stop but I would like you to run your hands all over my body and your lips against my skin…” he places his fingers on his own cheek “Starting from here…” he drags his finger down to his neck “Going from here” he keeps dragging his finger until it lays on his chest “And after this point, you can kiss me wherever you want…” he chuckles.

“Stop…” Yuzu takes a deep breath and moves him apart holding him by his shoulders “We can’t do this…”

“Why not? Darling~” he whines.

“You are drunk… and I don’t want you take advantage of you, so please… stop” he looks at his eyes.

(Y/n) looks at his eyes and sobs hugging him.

Yuzu’s eyes widens “I-I’m sorry, I never meant to offend you or hurt you—”

“You are too sweet! I don’t know what I did to deserve such a good friend like you!”

Yuzu sighs and smiles “Well then… let me help you with your clothes” he lays him on the bed taking off his shoes.

Placing them on the side, Yuzu covers him with a blanket.

“Yuzu, sleep with me…” he looks at his eyes.

“(Y/n), I-I said that—”

“Not like that, idiot…” he chuckles “Cuddle me…” he extends his hands towards him.

Yuzu looks at him for a couple of seconds before taking off his shirt. (Y/n) smiles looking at him and moves away making space lifting the blanket. Yuzu takes off his shoes and lays down next to him, (Y/n) covers him with the blanket and hugs him closing his eyes.

Yuzu stares at his face while caressing his cheek, it was almost unbelievable that he was here laying next to the person that he wants to spend the rest of his life with and he couldn’t help but feel addicted at the feeling of his closeness. He dreamt of this moment the second he fell in love with him, his thoughts didn’t make any justice to the real feeling… and now that he has the real feeling, he won’t let it go. Hugging him, Yuzu kisses his head while a sinister smile appears on his lips. He felt so lucky to have him by his side and he was willing to do everything on his power to keep him by his side for the rest of his life.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) wakes up and groans covering his head with the pillow, he had the worst headache of his life. Sitting up quickly, he looks by his side and sees the empty space on the bed remembering part of what happened last night.

“Fuck…” he mutters and covers his face in shame.

He offered sex to the only friend he has on this city and now he was worried that everything would be awkward from now, he should move out as soon as he had the chance to do it.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) walks down the stairs encountering Yuzu talking with his mother as he served her breakfast. As soon as she sees him, she smiles widely at him.

“Ah, dear, please join us for breakfast” she signals the chair next to her.

“S-Sure…” he walks towards her sitting down on the chair.

“Here…” Yuzu places a plates in front of him and a cup with juice “And this is for your headache…” he hands him a pill.

“Thanks…” he mutters.

“So, what do you have planned to do this week, (Y/n)?”

“Well, since I’m back at work, I have so much to catch on with my students and…” he clears his throat "Maybe I’ll start looking for a new place to live” he drinks the juice with the pill.

Yuzu stops on his tracks and looks back at his friend.

“Oh… is there a problem with this house?” she tilts her head and places a hand over his.

“N-No, not at all but… I don’t want to be a burden and I think that I already abused my stay here”

“What makes you think that?” Yuzu asks.

“Well, I—”

“Nothing…” she interrupts him holding his hand “If you decide to leave because you want to leave then I’ll understand it but if you decide to leave because you think that you are a bother to us, then you are in the wrong, dear…”

(Y/n) smiles gently holding her hand.

“Thank you…” he mutters.

“So… you’ll stay?” Yuzu sits in front of him while holding a cup of coffee.

“If you think it’s okay…”

“We do…” they say at the same time.

(Y/n) smiles at them.

“I really appreciate it…”