Ch.6: Rivalry.

Song: Toxic - Yael Naim.

Yuzu wasn’t stalking him… no… he needed to collect information from the man that was competing to get the attention of the only person that managed to get him smile.

It was Sunday, and Yuzu was sitting on his home while reading everything he could find about the white haired man that was married to the (h/c) haired man.

It was normal… after all, he just wanted to make sure that Hajime would be able to give (Y/n) a good life… but not as good as he would.

He stops when he sees a picture of Hajime’s graduation where he was kissing (Y/n) while holding a diploma on his hand.

He really hated that man.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hajime was sitting on the couch with (Y/n) watching a movie, (Y/n) rested his back on his chest while Hajime hugged him from behind.

“So…” Hajime speaks “Where was that place that Watanabe mentioned yesterday?” he asks casually while looking at the movie.

He looks down at his husband that seemed too deep in the movie to even acknowledge his question.

“Love?” he shakes him a little.

“Uhm?” he looks up at him “Were you talking to me?”

“Who else is here to talk to?” he smiles at him.

“Don’t act as if you don’t talk to yourself sometimes” he pulls his cheek.

He chuckles “Right, right… but that happens when I’m thinking about a case” he caresses his waist “And right now I’m thinking about you… well, most of the time, of course” he kisses him.

He chuckles in the kiss “You are not getting laid today, darling”

Hajime laughs and kisses his cheek “You are too cruel with me… and it was drunk Hajime that took advantage of you”

“Boo-hoo” he takes his tongue out at him.

Hajime smirks and pulls his cheek making him giggle.

“Well, now you have my attention” he kiss him “What do you want?”

“I wanted to know about that place you went with Watanabe”

“Oh, the cat café” he looks back at the movie “I heard from my students that it was a good place to relax a little… I wanted to go with you but you don’t like cats and Yuzu is the only friend I have in here so far…”

“Your friend?”

(Y/n) nods looking at the movie.

“And he sees you as a friend too, right?”

“Yep…”

“Okay…” he looks at his face.

Hajime loved him more than anything and he knew that he could trust him, but he didn’t trust the other man…

The way that man looked at his husband plus the way he talked to him as if they were the only ones in the room, it bothered him.

“Love, do you want me to take you to work tomorrow?”

“Uhm, sure, I’d like that” he smiles at him “But I don’t want to be a bother to you”

“You’ll never be a bother” he leans down and kisses him “I love you, (Y/n)… a lot”

“I love you too… a lot more”

They chuckle as Hajime hugged him closer to his chest kissing his head.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hajime parks the car in front of the school, it was the first time that he saw the building where his husband works.

“Thanks for bringing me here, dear” (Y/n) leans towards him and kisses his cheek.

“It’s not a problem…” he smiles at him “I’ll try to come for you after work too”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to…”

“But I want to…” he looks at him “Besides, I wanted to take you out… just the two of us”

(Y/n) tilts his head “Is everything okay, Hajime?”

“It is” he pulls his cheek “And don’t call me Hajime, my name is darling to you”

He chuckles and nods “Okay, darling” he grabs his hand “But if something wasn’t okay you would tell me, right?”

“Of course I would…”

“Good” he leans towards him and kisses him one more time “See you later…”

“See you later…”

(Y/n) exits the car and waves at his husband as he drives off.

“Sensei!”

(Y/n) turns around and sees a couple of students walking towards him.

“Good day, sensei” they greet him “Is that man your husband?”

“Good day and yes, he is my husband” he smiles at his students.

They squeal in emotion “You two look so cute together”

(Y/n) blushes and chuckles “Thanks!”

They talked a little bit until the students went inside of the building before their classes started. (Y/n) entered into the teacher’s room where he saw Yuzu sitting by himself while preparing the material for his class. Smiling at the black haired man, he walks towards him placing a hand over his shoulder.

“Good morning, Yuzu” he smiles at him sitting next to him.

“Good morning, (Y/n)” he shows a little smile before going back to his serious expression.

They chatted a bit as the other teachers on the room looked with shock how comfortable Yuzu seemed with the new sensei. After all, he didn’t even liked to be touched.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

“Found you” (Y/n) says entering into the classroom where Yuzu was sitting alone.

Yuzu looks at him and nods at him before looking back at his papers.

“Is something wrong?” he stands behind him.

“These students didn’t even try to approve the exam” he frowns “It’s stressing me out”

“Yeah, it happens sometimes” he looks at the failed exams.

Yuzu groans while moving his hair away from his face.

(Y/n) giggles while leaving his things on the desk.

“Let me help you with that” he runs his hands on his long hair making the man widen his eyes in surprise and then letting himself relax on the hands of the other male.

(Y/n) pulls his hair in a low ponytail. Yuzu rests his head on his chest looking at his eyes. He could feel his cheeks turning pink while looking at the oblivious smiling man.

“Boop~” he bops his nose before moving away from him and grabbing his papers as the bell rings “See you on the next break, Yuzu” he walks to the door.

“(Y/n)” he calls him “Would you like to go back to the café after class?”

He turns to look at him “I’m sorry, my husband is coming from me after class to eat together” he smiles “Maybe next time?”

He nods “Sure…”

(Y/n) waves at him before exiting the classroom.

Yuzu frowns thinking about the man that stole him from the afternoon. He understands him, after all, he would even kill for having (Y/n) on his side.

He needs to think in other way to have a moment alone with him.