Chapter 20

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I woke up and answered it. "Hello?" I asked, with a very raspy morning voice.

"Hello." The lady on other side of the line said. "Is this Violet?"

"Yea." I said sitting up. "Uh.. Who's this?"

"I'm a lady who works at a real estate agency and your parents have been working with me for a while now-"

"Wait what?? We just moved into a new house. This must be some kind of mistake."

"Uh... Nope. It's not. Sorry Hun." She said. "But they wanted me to call you and tell you that you got the apartment."

"Apartment?"

"Yes, it's actually on the other side of town of where your current house is."

"Uh I gotta go." I said them quickly ended. I stood up and stomped downstairs. "MOTHER!" I yelled, I always yell 'mother' or 'father' when I'm mad at them. I stomped up to her. "WHY ARE WE MOVIN!?!?"

"Honey. Calm down," she said.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. I FINALLY KNOW EVERYONE AND-"

"Your the one moving. You're 20. Dad and I just thought you would be happy."

"I just wish you guys would've told me before." I said, calming down.

"I'm sorry Hun. But we'll help you pack."

"So I'm gonna be living all alone??" I asked.

"Yea, but it's okay, you can invite a friend or something to stay over sometimes. It's a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment. Very spacious."

"And you guys paid for it.?"

"Yep. But you have to pay every month."

"I know." I said then squealed. "Thanks mom!" I said and hugged her. She chuckled, hugging back. "I have to go tell Cameron!" I said.

"Cameron??" She questioned. "Why him??"

"Uh...." I said. "He's my friend. A really good one."

"Oh." She said. "That's really good to know.."

"Mom calm down. I met him through Sierra. It's not like we're dating mom,"

"Alright hon. Well go tell him then come back. We need to start packing."

"Okay mom." I said. I walked pity the front door then next door. I knocked on the door and Mrs Dallas opened the door up. "Good morning, Mrs. Dallas." I said.

"Good morning honey." She said. "Looking for Sierra?"

"Uh... Well yea. Her and Cameron. I have news."

"I'll get them for you, want to wait in the living room?" She asked, letting me in. I walked in and smiled, thanking her.

"Want some tea? Or some coffee?" she asked.

"Oh no thanks." I said. "I'm just here for a bit."

"Okay." She said. I sat on their couch as Mrs. Dallas, yelled upstairs to get Cameron and Sierra down here. Sierra and Cameron came down and sat on either side of me. "What's up?" Sierra asked.

"I'm moving." I said.

"WHAT?!?!" They both yelled.

"YOU JUST LOVED HERE LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO!" Sierra yelled.

"Calm down. I'm only moving to the other side of town. My parents thought it would be a good idea because I should start to be supporting myself now." I explained.

"Oh." They both said.

"I can come and visit right?" Cameron said smirking.

"Of corse." I laughed.

"Same with me right?" Sierra asked.

"Of corse. Your my best friend." I said. "I gotta go back next door and you know... Pack up. Uh... Talk to you guys later?"

"Okay." Sierra said.

"Sure." Cameron said. I walked out the door but before I could walk off their front porch, someone grabbed my by the worst and pulled me to them. It was Cameron. "You still haven't answered yet." He said.

"I have a lot of things going on right now." I said. "Can I think about it?"

Cameron turned me then pushed me so my back was against the wall on the house. "Sure but here's some assistance." He whispered before crashing his lips into mine. Those lips made me melt. And they would've made my legs into jelly. But he's a bad boy. I don't know what to do.