Chapter 3

"Oh honey, this is Cameron Dallas, from next door and his mom Gina Dallas and his sister Sierra Dallas." My mom introduced me to them. I waved shyly as I walked over to them. Gina and Sierra stood up and gave me a hug.

"Hello." Gina said. "Nice to meet you."

"Hi," Sierra said, "I love your outfit." I smiled and said thanks. I saw Cam at the edge of my eye, staring at me.

"Let's eat." My dad said. We all agreed, except for Cameron who was silent, and we all walked to the dinning room. Everyone sat down and Cam and I were the last to sit down. And of course... the last tow seats were right next to each other. Damnit. I sat down and Cam sat down next to me.

My mom brought in the dinner, which was lasagna with a side of mashed potatoes. We all got a piece of the lasagna and a scoop or two of mashed potatoes and we ate. My mom, dad, and Gina talked. Sierra, me and... Ugh, Cam ate in a peaceful silence.

Once I finished I took my plate and set it in the sink, Sierra right behind me. "I love what your family has done to the house, it's beautiful." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." she said. We both walked into the living room and sat down. Cam walked in shortly after.... ugh. "I need to use the little girls room." she said. "May I?"

"Yea." I said. "Of corse, it's down the hall to your right." She nodded then headed to the bathroom, leaving me alone with Cam.

"You better not do anything to my family." he said. "Or I swear-"

"You swear you'll what?" I asked, standing up, cutting him off.

"I swear you'll regret it." he said. standing up as well, we were inches away from each other.

"Oh wow." I said sarcastically. "I'm so scared."

"Don't act all... strong. We all know your a weak little bitch." Cam said, and before I could say anything back, my mom walked in and said, "You should show him your room." she said.

"I'm fine, thank you though." I said.

"Violet..." she said in a serious tone.

"Ugh fine." I said. Sierra walked out of the bathroom and i invited them both to my room.. Ugh thanks a lot mom. I walked upstairs, Sierra and Cam following me, and I opened the doors to reveal my room. "Woah...." Sierra said.

"Oh cmon Sierra." Cam said, "Your's is so much better than this piece of trash." Cam said.

"Oh shut up Cam." she said. "This room is beautiful."

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." Sierra said.

"SIERRA COME DOWN HERE AND HELP CLEAN UP!" I heard Gina yell. Sierra groaned as she went downstairs to her mother.

And I was stuck alone with Cameron once again.