Chapter 10

I opened my eyes to be greeted with flowers and gift baskets and teddy bears holding "Feel Better" hearts, all around my hospital room. H-how long was I asleep? I turned my head to the right to see my phone laying on the little table beside my bed. I picked it up and turned it on. 5:37am, June 14, 2014. "Holy shit..." I said under my breath. I was asleep for more than a month! I... I was in a coma.... Oh shit, where's Cameron????

I saw a doctor walk into the room. "Hello Miss Violet. I'm so glad to see you awake." He said. "I'm Dr. Jameson."

"H-hi..." I stuttered.

"You were in a terrible terrible car accident about a month ago, and you fell into a deep sleep, a coma. The impact broke your leg and your arm. But that heeled while you we're in the coma." He informed me.

"Where Cameron?" I asked. "Cameron Dallas? The boy who was driving the car u was in when we crashed?"

"He's home."

"Home?"

"He did not fall into a coma like you. He stayed everyday until today he left about an hour ago, his mom came and picked him up and brought him home to take a shower."

"Oh." I said. "Was he okay??"

"Yea, the impact hurt you more than him, the car came straight onto your side. Thankfully, your friend Cameron put his arm to punch you back to the seat. Or you wouldn't be here right now."

"Really??" I asked. "So he saved my life??"

The doctor nodded. "It's funny how the smallest things can save your life." I nodded. I looked down. Where's Cameron? I-I wanna see him. Then all of a sudden I heard footsteps. "Violet...." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see someone I've missed so damn much.

"Cameron!" I said. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault. I should've been paying attention more... I-I did all this. Oh my god your parents hate me and I-" he said. I cut him off by doing something I never thought I would do.