Chapter 9

"Your sister told me why you... uh... acted this way." I said.

"What way?" He asked.

"Why you act like a bad boy."

"Because I am one." he said, standing up. I stood up too.

"So what? There was one girl who cheated." I said, "It doesn't mean every girl will. I now a bunch of girls who are loyal, I'd love to-"

"TO WHAT?" He almost yelled, "INTRODUCE ME TO YOUR NERDY FRIENDS ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY?"

"Cameron calm down." I said. "I can help you Cam."

"Shut up." He said.

"So what?" I asked, "So you can keep this bad boy image of your's?" Cameron rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." I said.

"Shut up." he said.

"WHY SHOULD I???" I yelled. I wanted, and volunteered, to help him, if he's that big of a douche to not care enough, I'll yell.

"I don't know...." he said, "Don't yell Violet, please."

"OH LOOK EVERYBODY! MR. BAD BOY SAID PLEASE! JUST BECAUSE-" I yelled, before I could finish my sentence, he leaned in, fast, and collided my lips with his. Our lips moved at the same pace, slow at first, slowly getting more and more intimate. His soft lips felt perfect against mine. WHAT THE HELL VIOLET STOP! YOU DON'T LIKE CAM! He pulled away then I looked up, into his eyes, to see him staring down at my lips.

He pulled his hands, which were on my cheeks, back to his sides then said, "Let's head home." I nodded, agreeing. We both got in the car then Cameron started to drive. I stared out the window, putting my fingers on my lips, reviving the moment for a bit.

Then out of no where, I felt Cam's arm push against me, pushing me to the seat yelling, "WATCH OUT!"

We were upside down, in his car, we've gotten into a terrible car crash. My surroundings started to get darker, I turned my head over to Cam, to see him. He was staring back at me. He held my hand tightly. He mouthed something, but I couldn't make it out what exactly he was trying to tell me. We entwined our fingers, then all of a sudden, everything went black.