"Eh.... I did this wrong. My teacher always make me do warm up first before start aiming!" Alia didn't falter.

Merrie have a bad feeling. She gulp her saliva.

Her mother training was brutal.

Merrie return in her room looking indistinguishable of a corpse. And that's the story of her first sleep in 3 days.

....

"Don't you think it's useless to keep Merrie dense about what is happening?" Liam asked.

They left the mansion not too long ago, their carriage was still in the Rosalind city. Like the name implies, the city was fill with rose symbolism and smell of roses everywhere. To the place, roses symbolised history of the place as it is one of the oldest flower in the world and the favourite flower of one of the God.

"It's necessary." The head of the capital knight and the tower of knowledge lord is in the same ride: they were bound to attract attention. People immediately notice the flower crest on the carriage and murmur of the entire town ensues. Lisya was unhappy by the attractions, close the window.

"Well why?" To add reasons to his questions he continue, "I get it that she's only a child but don't you think she's smart enough to know that something is wrong?"

"We are not going to put her in danger. At least wait till she gets older. It just not the most sensible thing to ask of a child." That's what she said. And she really mean in her heart to keep her safe, but to an extent. She close her eyes and she sees the day she discovered her power, which is also the same day they lost their family. She know herself that deep inside, she's afraid.

"Yeah. Maybe you are right." Liam giving up the argument, looking down the floor while lean on both of his hand, a habit he picked as the tower lord if he were to think of a solution.

He does not notice the fear in Lisya's eyes, because in his mind sister is never afraid and always stand tall in any danger, like the moon in the darkness.

Lisya close her eyes one more time and 'delete' her thoughts. When open her eyes, she notice Liam is still in work mode, she snorted and strike a conversation with him, "The lady has changed a lot hasn't she? Usually she referred herself in third person and now she talks properly. I couldn't get used to it." She chuckled.

Liam smile immediately pulled out of his mind, "Yeah, why did she change that? Did you tought her? It would be funny if she stay that way." He laughed.

"I thought you did." Lisya raised an eyebrow.

"I don't." Liam gives a similar look.

"...." Both are silent.

It's undeniably questionable at best. But they both synonymously have that look in their face that agree to brush that aside, because it mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.
"How are your job?" Asked Liam, his hand support his head as he lean by the close window.

"It felt less exciting as I thought it would when I was a child." She said with soft smile, while the smile was for to mock her child self, it was meaningful. She remembered the time she was blissfully ignorant of the world around her and just be happy. "I thought being a knight was to save a kingdom from dragon, but turns out it was to babysit a spoiled prince."

She remember the time when the crowned prince banished a servant just because they stepped on his cape. If he were to wear a cape that long it should be expecting there's accident happen. He's still a prince no matter crowned or not but he already consider himself as the King of Viq.

Lisya roll her eyes. She could only pray the Rosalind house will not be damn by the child in the future.

"Hahaha!" Liam find the obvious annoyance in her face amusing. "I understand that! I mean have you met that Deniest boy? He's so full of himself! Talking NONSTOP about how special he is!" He groan, "Why can't I just refuse to take him in? My consent is never take into consideration, I hate it!"