Chapter 3: "Heal"

Chapter 3:

"Heal"

<><><>

Right after Lisya know the price of the item that I gave her, she immediately come right back to me, not care even if was in the middle night. Since, according to Lisya knowledge, no item will be sold for that amount if it's not a national treasure.

"M'lady! Please take this back!"

I didn't answer her call, looking at the view from the corridor; i could see that the night sky and star are the most mesmerizing in the scene. Because of the environment, i can hardly see the start in the modern world. But here, the star shine brightly accompany by the moon; is the scene that i wouldn't bored watching even after 8 years.

"Would Lisya accompany me to a walk?" I said to her with a childish tone.

Seeing that i didn't listen to her while she was talking, she could only sigh helplessly and answer, "Yes, M'lady." She didn't forget to bow as a professional maid.

We walk peacefully, and i happily smile and didn't mind my face would look ugly since Lisya is not someone who judge people by their looks. I feel at ease.

"That necklace... Merrie don't wanna keep it.." i said out of the sudden.

Lisya pause before replied, "...Madam didn't hate you."

"So why?" I huff by Lisya strange replied. "If that's the case why would she ever hurt me," I said in anger while hold the scar on my face. I may not be the original Merrie but, I'm still her.

-In this world, their was a few lucky and rare people whose title, "The Blessed." They poses individual speciality, like superpowers. They aren't come from genetic, which is why it's rare. Anyone could poses it if they're bless, which is why it's called "Blessing". Like the two founder of this country, Light and Shadow. These are not their name, but their title. Their title was because of their Blessing, Light and Shadow. Moreover, the two Blessing is the most rarer then the other Blessing, maybe it's why they be able to create country as big and successful as today.

Duchess Zedia is one of the blessed, which is fire. But from what i heard, the weird worm pattern on her face is actually scar that was given by the Duchess Zedia herself. Even after been given treatment, nothing was be able to cure her face. Which is why I'm do not have any good impression to my mother of this world. But i can't make judgement to quickly, i don't know what actually happened since I never received the original memory.

Lisya only smile and slowly open her mouth,
"Lie ana,
The goddess of light,
The ones who was bless,
I, as the ones she protect,

I shall say,
The strength for today,
For an endless tomorrow,
I lend you my strength,

The wound that you own,
Shall wether and gone,
Or, i shall share the the least of
The pain,

I'll hold, to never let go,
So please hear my words,
That i need you to know."

My eyes widened in amazement, "Lisya sang so well!" I clap my hands i excitement.

Lisya smile, "Thank you M'lady, but it's not the point..."

I tlit my head in confusion, genuinely! "What it's?"

She replied with, "She sang it to you right after you were born. I was there." 

I was speechless, because I didn't have the answer to that. I simply don't know whatever had happened before the original was 9. But to me right now, the Duchess sounds like a  mother.