spark or not

"yeah ofcourse i will take you back to your illegitimate whoreson "

you slapped katsuki with all your might tears falling your eyes shaking ,you dropped to your knees crying out loudly the pain was too much to take.

you have promised yourself you will not cry in front of him again but here we go again .

katsuki just stand there with the impact of your slap not saying a word .

------------------------------------------------

you sat on the rock keeping your head on your knees ,holding your pain .

katsuki fisted his hands ,gritting his teeth , started blasting on the side of boulder .

after 20 solid blasts it created a tiny opening it was getting dark , you can hardly see anything .

after one last solid attack it blasted open enough for you two to escape ,
but it waa pitch black now .

and the cherry on top, it started thunder raining, it was getting cold you only had your cotton white squared neck crop top which was a bad idea , black cargos and boots you wrapped your hands around you rubbing your arms due to cold .

"tch STUPID RAIN " he screamed

now that cave has been opened but going out in dark and lightning doesn't sound smart so both of you just sit there .

it was hard to see so bakugou collected some twigs and sparked some fire .

he sat on the rock near the bonfire enjoying the heat in this cold night .

you also craved to go near that as your body required warmth.

but katsuki was also sitting there so you hesitated and keep sitting far from flames .

he deliberately lighted fire so far from me , he wants me dead

i am also not going near him even if i freeze to death .

doesn't sound very smart but ... i hate him .

but i won't go there

i will prove him i am strong .

you glanced at him , he was warming his hands .

stupid hedgehog look how's he enjoying ,

not even asking me to join ,

well why would he ?

stop thinking y/n about cold .

if i ll stop thinking about it ,i won't feel it , haha i am so smart .

you sneezed.

well ..don't think that now .

you wrapped your hands around your legs ,curling like a ball trying to keep your self warm .