🍋sore

you lie there panting heavily your body felt so weak .

he was looking at you sipping some water eyeing you .

he came and untied you carried you bridal style and took you to the shower.
as he put you down on your feet ,your feet were shaking there was a huge mirror you looked at yourself all messed up lips swollen ,red tits and pain in vagina .
bakugou was behind you holding your waist and looking at your reflection with his dark red eyes in the mirror he turned the shower on ,the luke warm water felt soothing on your aching muscles . bakugou washed himself up and then washed your hair and started massaging your body with after applying some shower gel your he took his time gently massaging your tits the steam has covered the mirror in front on you.

now as the shower was done you tried to leave the bathroom a tight grip on your arm pulled you back .
you were facing bakugou's rock hard chest and hands on his biceps ,he felt your warm breath on his chest he was looking down at your face his hands on your waist holding you at place.

"look up" he said in his husky tone .

you swallow a gulp and looked up at his most beautiful face his eyes locked in yours . you got lost in mesmerising eyes .

how can someone be so handsome.

he noticed you admiring his face .
his lips twisted into a one sided smile .

although getting admired by girls wasn't new to him but he kind of liked when you did .
because your timid personality doesnt allow you to be confudent enough to look at him like this .

he moved his one hand downwards and placed it between your legs .

"ssss..." you jumped a little and your grip on his biceps tightens and then loosens, you were still sore in there basically everywhere but specially there since it was your first time and he was very rough.

"does it hurt ? " he asked gently brushing over your pussy with his signature emotionless face .

you nodded your eyes brimming up in corner .

he hummed in response but kept brushing for some time .

he wrapped a towel around himself and another one around you and carried you to his bed .

he saw his bed all messed up and a giant red spot you were still in his arm you looked at the bed and then at his face embarrassed for ruining his bed sheet ,you looked downwards .

he smirked as if he read your thoughts.

"it's fine " he said .

and took you to your room and placed you carefully .

you were surprised how gentle he was being , it was so unlike bakugou . what had happened to him, you kept thinking.

he pecked your lips .

"i ll be back tomorrow ,i have some work with kirishima ." he said lazily and left after giving you a last glance while getting out of the door .

you were so confused at one time he is so rough and at one time he is somewhat gentle .

gentle like bakugou style ,its not like he did something extra caring or cheesy but him not being extremely rough is what i find gentle .what is wrong with me ?

you slept for like 3 hours and now you were feeling much better you made yourself some dinner enjoyed it while watching your favorite anime series done all the chores , cleaned bakugou's room specially the bedsheet which you thought was your fault .
and now its only 9 pm you sleep around 11 pm.