🍋 unbearable punishment part 2

the pain is still there in your ass and back . it reminded you of your step mother how she used to beat mercilessly with the buckle side of belt leaving the buckle marks .

guess my life hasn't changed much since i cant escape my fate .its happening again.

you saw bakugou was just standing there at foot of the bed glaring at you with his red eyes from head to toe .
you felt embarrassed of your position lying naked no bra just the small thongs which hardly covered anything just curtaining your vagina .your swollen lips trembling with fear .

he is going to hurt me again

your heart pounded faster as he climbed up the bed now placing himself between your legs his both hands at the side of your head not breaking any eye contact his dangerous eyes to your watery ones.
a drop of tear rolled down , not having any effect on him you can still see how much he loathe you , you can see all thay he wanted was to hurt you, see you in pain .

now he was lying over your body your boobs pressed to his rock hard chest.

i can feel her heart beating fast ,she is scared of me GOOD . she was looking at me like a scared puppy hoping for some mercy but no i am not going to give it to her i am going to mark her tiny body as my possession, i can do whatever i want with her, i can fuck her , choke her to death ,squeeze the life out her plum breast
Fucking piss on her whole body marking my territory .just me . how dare she ... what the fuck was she doing with that bastard .. she is going to get punished tonight for what she had done . she dare to play with my pride i am going to play with hers.

bakugou held your breast with one hand and gave it long hard squeeze almost bursting your breast and you screamed at the pain.

"p please bakugou justt listen me ....d don't do t this ttoo meee ..p pleasee ..." you said now crying like a baby.

"it's the starting dumbass i barely touched you ."he said smirking looking at you crying loudly .

he slapped the boob harshly .

"yeah you like that bitch .." looking at how red it got

you shake your head in negative pleading him to let go .

he kept slapping your boobs.

"what no i thought you like it rough ?" he cooed .

"pleaseee ..."

he was mercilessly slapping your one boob it was painful beyond imagination it became red and numb he gave it a one last squeeze then started sucking it like a hungry man . in between biting and sucking the pain out his other hand was squeezing the other breast .
he left the nipple with the pop sound .

he took both your breast and starting kneading them with his strength , squeezing them to one another pullying them , pressing them. he hold both of your boobs together pushing them upwards both of the nipple facing towards you .

"lick them "he commanded .

you were too scared now to deny him ,you know what he is capable of destryoing you if you deny him.

you stick your tongue out pulling your head up and slightly bending towards your chest you licked your own nipples and then looked at katsuki he was looking at you with so much concentration , you felt his hard on your core you realised he was getiing aroused at this sight .

"keep fucking licking unless i tell you stop" his voice was husky .

you kept licking your nipples one at a time as held them close to your face and then he bend towards them and started licking the same nipple that you are sucking your both tongue touching each others and the nipple .
you felt your pussy pulsating and you start getting embarrassed of everything licking your own nipples sucking your own boobs. you were ashamed.