shoto's girlfriend

i need to do something i know bakugou has helped me so much but u can't be his slave for rest of the life i need to return his money i need to find some job i should work my on my healing quirk and help others in hospital i hope it will help me repay him slowly .

you were in college as todoroki looked at you ,you were in deep thought

"hey " todoroki said.
he was looking drop dead gorgeous white shirt and black denims his huge muscles were almost ripping the shirt .

"oh hi todoroki " you said finally coming to reality embarrassed.

"what were you thinking bout ?"

"nothing just thinking how can i get a job i have healing quirk well i am not very good at it but i can still heal small wounds perfectly but i don't have qualifications i don't know if anyone would give me any job "

"that's it i can help you with that well i have a friend in meta hospital he is the best doctor in whole japan and he has somewhat similar quirk like yours i can introduce you to him , i am sure he can help you with that"

"really ?" you exclaimed with joy literally jumping from your seat in happiness , then you noticed everyone around you is looking at you including todoroki who was also shocked that he didn't even helped you that much but you are so happy like a child who has just got his favorite toy.

"umm i mean if you don't have any problem ..?" you said embarrassing

todoroki stepped closer to you and gently cupped your face with his big palm you felt his one hand cold and one warm.

"anything for you babygirl" he said looking deep into your eyes.

your eyes widened with shock you looked at his face he was so handsome a scar over one side of his face doesn't hinder in his beauty .

as you were looking and admiring his pretty face bakugou's thought crosses your mind .

you suddenly jolted and removed yourself from his hand ..

"umm .. when can we go?"

"after college are you free then?"

"yeah yeah "

you sat in his black bugatti and he took you to the meet the doctor

"sir please wait 2 min" receptionist called the doctor and and hung up

"sir doctor mosh are in their offuce you can meet them now "

you and todoroki went and todoroki just barged into his office
you were wandering should we knock ..but he held your hand and took you with him you saw a blond guy lean with brown eyes wearing white doc coat greeted with todorki as they both hugged.

"so you are miss y/n todoroki told me about ?" he said shaking hands with you .

"umm yes " you said nervously wondering what todoroki told him .

"so have you ever treated any patients or have you ever practiced medicine ,studied about it or anything "

"n- no actually u have treated small cuts and bruises " you told him

"hmm well let's see what we xan do about you "

"i leave her to you mosh" todoroki said to him.

todoroki left .

you were so nervous and scared

what if he thinks i am useless what if i won't get any job

"so miss y/n come with me ?" he said
and you followed him