ANGER🍋

content might be triggering  to some readers.

you  could feel todoroki   sucking your navel,  slightly tightening  his grip on your love handles ,you realized  there was no more salt left still he was going on...like he was enjoying it.

but this didn't  felt right to you your mind was only occupied  with one person

what is he thinking right now will he hate me for this ?  does he care about me?

"ohh man this is not good" kirishima noticed bakugou clenching his fist  tightening  his jaw watching angrily you two .

she is a fucking attention seeking whore ,she'll pay for it. i'll make sure of it.

"hey bakubro let's  go outside the weather seems  great man it's  boring here . hehehe "kirishima chuckled nervously trying  to divert his attention from you and not wanting him to create a scene  in front of everyone .

bakugou stomped outside  kirishima  followed him .

just  after arriving  outside the door he made a huge blast pointing  towards sky  .

"have a blast bitch " he muttered  with sarcasm in his voice and left .

everyone inside  room noticed  the sound of loud blast ,you quickly opened your blind fold moved  away from todoroki,  you knew who it was  .

i messed up i knew he wouldn't  like it . but do i care so much about what he likes  and what he doesn't  .

"guys i need to leave " you said to mina and ran towards outside panicking.

nobody was there he left .

you took a bus to bakugou's  apartment hurriedly 

what am i gonna say to him? i shouldn't  hve let todoroki  touch me ?   why do i always crave for his approval?

you reached the entrance of bakugou's  huge mansion  and as you entered  you saw him sitting  on his couch his both hands beneath his head , and his head leaning backwards . his eyes closed as if he was waiting for you.

he noticed  your arrival.
you were panting, looking at him not knowing  what to say to him?

"back so soon? guess icyhot's dick didn't  last  very long?  "he grinned and you noticed venom in his words .

"what do you mean ?"

"did he fucked you hard ? "he asked looking at you  and moving towards you

"what are you talking about ?"  you asked    timidly .

"stop your drama you whore
everyone saw you enjoying that bastard  licking your navel and now you fucking stand before me and dare to look into my eyes and act all innocent ."
he came very close to you not moving his eyes away from yours .

you were frightened  ,so frightened   not being  able to move a inch .

"i didn't  want to  do it it's  just everyone ..."

"i said SHUT UP .."he growled .
and pushed towards the wall grabbed your hair with one hand pulling it backwards .
and from other  hand he  cupped your face tightly .

his fingers was digging deep into your cheeks.

your eyes brimmed up with tears .

"just look at your crocodile  tears they are not gonna work on me."he spat

he slammed his huge physique on yours   not even letting air pass through between your bodies.

"did he also rubbed you with a hard on like this ? ".he said moving his lower body against yours ruthlessly looking at you as tears were rolling down from your eyes with a angry smirk on his face .

you struggled to get out of his grip you tried   to push him away with your tiny hands but your strength  was a no match against his.

"just give me a chanceto explain myself."you begged

but was in a no mood  to listen  to you

the scene of todoroki and you  flashes in his brain which made him wanna rip your throat apart .

he was aggressively  rubbing him on you .

he looked at your lips    and bit  the lower lip making you let out a slight moan  out of pain.

"tch did you moan like this when he sucked your lips in excuse for sucking the lime  ,hunhh bitch !
you seem to enjoy physical touch alot ."

he licked your upper lips and slid his tongue  inside yours . he started kissing you aggressively  he wanted to hurt you .

"did he kised you like this hunh .."

he was letting his frustration  and anger out on you .

your eyelashes were dampen with tears.

he hates me ..

"nothing happened  between me and todoroki believe  me."
you speak as he let his lips apart from yours to breath .

"oh yeah then i might be dreaming when i saw him kneeling down and you enjoying  his fucking tongue . hunhh that was nothing  to you..... "he shouted louder .

"i think he didn't  satisfied you properly let me do the favour . "he smirked

he slid his one hand inside your jeans his finger  were wandering  around for an opening as soon he  found it he shoved his  middle finger inside ,

you let out an involuntary  small moan .

his eyes were fixated  on your expressions,eyes drenched with tears lips apart , red cheeks your eyes were begging  him to stop .

but  the thought of todoroki  might have seen you like this with these expressions  of yours  made him more aggressive  and angry.

he started moving his finger  vigorously inside you ,you were in pain .
he stared at your expressions  while he shoved his fingers inside you .

tch she is tight ,maybe he didn't  fucked her  YET. but i don't  forgive her for rest of the things .

he kept fingering you , staring at you  while grabing your hair with his other hand .

your both hand were trying to hold his moving hand making an attempt to stop  him but he didn't  he speed up his fingers  as he saw you adjusting  to the size and feeling sticky fluids on his fingers.

you were sobbing , crying , broken . but nothing bothers him .

after he was satisfied  with what he was doing .

he bit both of your lips then he threw you harshly on the  ground with a loud thud.

" fucking weakling. "

he looked at you lying  on the  floor all miserable  and he  left  to his room finding it enough for today

you were alone  choking while crying  ,letting heavy sobs , after your eyes were all dried and got empty
you gathered yourself up and went to room curled yourself up in blanket .

it was my first kiss, never imagined  it would be like this . he is so ruthless ,but do i hate him after all this he has done to me all those words he used for me ? i don't  know ,maybe i don't  ,but why?
.
.
.
.

do let me know how do you find this chapters in comments .

things are going to get toxic .

1106 words