the D day

As she stood there, adorned in the breathtaking wedding dress, anticipation and excitement filled her. The room echoed with the babbles of Kiwi, dressed in his adorable suit and bow tie matching his crimson eyes colour .

With no bridesmaids around, a househelp would guide her to the nearby church for the hastily arranged ceremony.

The air was filled with a mix of nerves and love. She pondered the rushed preparations, but knowing it was all done by Katsuki, her heart swelled with affection.

As she think about the moment Katsuki would see her in the dress, butterflies danced in her stomach.

Getting ready for the quick wedding, Y/N realized they hadn't invited anyone. Katsuki reassured her, saying they'd have a reception back home. The idea of not having guests felt strange, but Katsuki's promise of a celebration after the wedding made her not to think much about it she is just happy about being wedded to the man she loved with all her heart.

While getting ready for the quick wedding, Y/N wondered why Katsuki was in such a rush. It occurred to her that maybe he just couldn't wait to be with Kiwi, wanting to embrace his role as a father. She felt a bit guilty for keeping Kiwi away from him for so long.

Y/N gazed at her reflection in the mirror for the final time making sure she is looking okhay , the gown had a delicate lace creation with a flowing train that trailed behind her. The intricate beadwork shimmered in the soft light, adding a touch of elegance .

The househelp gently guided her to the waiting car, ready to transport her to the church.

time to go.

Throughout the ride to the church, Y/N couldn't shake off a self-conscious feeling, hoping for everything to unfold smoothly.

Her gaze shifted between the passing scenery and Kiwi, seated beside her in his baby seat. As they neared the destination, the mix of nerves and anticipation lingered, overshadowed by the desire for a seamless ceremony.

i can't believe its happening.

Arriving at the church, memories flooded Y/N's mind, retracing the journey that led her to Katsuki. The hustle and bustle of life had led them here, to this moment in the church where promises would be made.

As Y/N entered the sacred space, she recalled the first time she met Katsuki. His fiery personality intrigued her.

The church aisle stretched before her, and with each step, she felt a mixture of nerves and excitement.

Y/N made her way down the aisle, her gown gracefully swaying with each step.

She finally saw him .

katsuki standing at the altar looking at her.

Y/N's gaze locked onto Katsuki, dressed sharply in formals. His red eyes, framed by a mop of blond fuzzy hair, showcased the signature intensity that made him stand out. With an aura that dared anyone to mess with him, Katsuki's look conveyed a sense of confidence and dominance as if he were ready to devour any challenge that crossed his path.

his gaze fixed on his bride-to-be. In that moment, time seemed to pause as his eyes stayed captivated.

As Katsuki unabashedly checked her out, Y/N found it challenging to maintain eye contact. His brazen appraisal triggered a sense of shyness and underconfidence, especially in the overpowering presence of his dominant aura. Her eyelids instinctively lowered, a response to Katsuki's commanding personality. Noticing her reaction, Katsuki couldn't resist a smirk, fully aware of the impact his perceived dominance had on her.

Reaching the altar, Y/N and Katsuki locked eyes, a moment charged with anticipation. Y/N took a deep breath, feeling a mix of nervousness and overwhelming love. Katsuki, his commanding presence evident, didn't waste any time. He directed the priest to commence the rituals, the air thick with the solemnity of the occasion.