Miles

I walked to Rossie. I picked her up. "Where are you going?"
"I'm taking her to my grandma, she will leave in a few days."
"Where?"
"To London." Her eyes widened. "No way, Rossie is staying, Miles."
"No."
She walked up to me. "Miles, she isn't leaving for London, put her down."
"She is my cat, not yours," I said teasingly. "Fine, let her go, but we are then not friends anymore." I laughed. God, I love that this girl makes me laugh. "It's okay for me." She looked at me confusingly. "As long as that doesn't ruin our love relationship," I said. She giggled. "It will."
"Fuck, fine she can stay," I said. She giggled. "But give me more attention."
"I will give you both attention," she said. "But me more." She laughed. "Fine, baby boy." I raised my eyebrows. "Baby boy?"
"Yes, you are acting like a kid," she said playfully. I don't like being called a kid. I looked at her with a serious face. I put Rossie down. I quickly picked her up. I sat her on the kitchen bench. "I swear to god if you don't fix the way you talk to me, I will make sure your period is off for nine months." Her eyes widened quickly.
"Miles!" I smirked. "I hope you understood."
I quickly pushed down her pants and panties. I pushed two fingers inside of her with no warning. She gasped.

I started to go in and out fast. She took her head back and moaned. "Miles," she moaned. "You are so wet," I said. It's dripping down. I started to go faster. "Ah, don't stop."
"Beg." I started to go slower to tease her. I want to hear her begging.
"Please don't stop, Miles." Fuck, that made me hard.
I smirked proudly. "More," I said. "Enough, I begged," she said as she sighed. "I guess I'm done then," I said as I took them out.
"No, no, fine," she quickly said.
"Please I need you, Miles," she begged. I smirked. I pushed them back. She moaned. I started to go fast and deeper. "Yes," she moaned as she took her head back. Her eyes rolled back too. Her clit tightened around my fingers. I saw her grip tighten on the kitchen bench. She is going to cum. "I'm close."
I pushed them out. She is going to cum when my cock is inside her. She looked at me confusingly. "Miles, you jerk, I was so close," she said. Jerk? Did she call me a jerk? What a brave girl. That's one of the things I love about her. But when she is brave and talks to me, that causes punishment. I looked at her angrily.

I smirked evilly. "I was going to finish you, but I changed my mind." I turned around and walked to the couch. "Miles, I'm sorry," she said. I sat down and looked at the TV. "Miles, I'm sorry, please continue."
"No." She sighed. I heard shoes hit the floor. "Fine, I will finish myself," she said as she walked toward the stairs. "Don't you dare to touch yourself," I said angrily. She ignored it and kept walking upstairs. Fuck. I'm not letting her finish. I'm the one who will finish here. I quickly stood up. I walked fast upstairs. I got into my room. I saw the bathroom door is open. I got in. She was about to push her fingers inside her clit. "Stella," I said angrily. I walked closer to her. I picked her up and sat her on the sink counter. "When I tell you not to touch yourself then don't," I said angrily as I pushed down my pants and boxer. I quickly pushed myself inside of her. She moaned.

I grabbed her by her waist and started to go fast. "Miles!"
"Faster!" I smirked as I started to go faster. "I'm going to cum!" She shouted moaning.
I went even faster and deeper. "Ah!"
She came. I kept going. I came inside of her. I picked her up. I placed her on the floor. I turned her around and bent her over. She held on to the sink. I pushed myself into her ass.
I grabbed her hips as he started to move. "Miles!"
"Love, I should have fucked you in front of every man that even thinks of flirting with you just so they know who you belong to." People should know that.
"I think a kiss is enough," she said trying not to moan out.
"No, I want them to hear how you moan my name and beg me for more," I said. She giggled.
"I'm yours and I will always be yours," she said. "It's good you know that." She will always be mine. She started to moan as I went faster and deeper.
"Miles, you can slow down!" I kept going fast. "Slow down!" He shouted and moaned.