Stella

Tomorrow I will go back to my sister. She lives in New York. I'm not going to tell her. I will surprise her. I can't wait. I wish I could go to my brother too, but he isn't in New York. He is in Washington. He has a family there. He is married to a woman he loves a lot. They also have a son. He is two years old. I haven't met him yet, because they haven't come to visit me yet. I have met his wife though. She is very sweet. She is actually like an angel. Very cute. I'm the oldest of my siblings. My brother is twenty-two. His wife is twenty-one.

Right now I'm in San Francisco. I work in a company. I was an assistant, but I didn't like it here so I'm going back to New York. I have already found a new job there.

I'm on my way to the bus station. I'm going to my apartment. I arrived. A lot of people are taking the bus. The bus arrived. Everyone got in. I got in too. The bus is almost full. I went and sat down beside an old lady. "Hey," she said with a smile. I looked at her. "Hey," I said with a smile.

"You are really beautiful," she said with a warm smile. Oh, my heart. This is so cute. I giggled. "Thank you so much." I smiled. She giggled. I arrived. I stood up. "Bye," she said with a smile. I looked at her. "Bye," I said with a smile.

I walked off the bus. I walked a few meters. I arrived at my apartment. I got inside the building. I walked into the elevator. I clicked on floor 10. I arrived. I got out of the elevator and into my apartment. I went to my room. I changed to gray jogger pants and a white solid ribbed knit tank top. I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I went back to my room. I lay on the bed.

I will finally see my sister again. It's been a while. I fell asleep. I heard my alarm go off. I opened my eyes. I turned to the side. I turned off the alarm. I yawned. I rubbed my eyes.

I slowly got up from the bed. I walked toward the bathroom. I got in. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got into the shower. I was then done. I walked out again.

I went to bed. I grabbed my clothes. I changed to white jogger pants and a black sports tank top, with white sneakers. I took my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag. I walked out of the apartment. I got into the elevator. I clicked on floor one.

I arrived. I walked out. I saw a taxi. I waved at it. It stopped. I got in. "To the airport, please," I said. He nodded. He started to drive. I grabbed my phone and earplugs from my bag. I listen to music. I looked out the window. I'm going to miss San Francisco.

I arrived at the airport. I paid and got out. My plane leaves soon. I walked fast toward it. I arrived. I showed my ticket and got in. I went to my seat. The plan took off. It went sometimes. I finally arrived in New York City. I got off the plane. I got out of the airport.

I got into a taxi. I told him the address. He drove toward my sister's apartment. I arrived. I paid and got out. I got into the elevator. I clicked on floor 6. I arrived. I got out of the elevator. I opened the door and got in. I'm so excited to see my sister. I looked around. The apartment is exactly like I left it. Medium windows all around the living room. Kitchen beside the living room and a small bathroom beside the kitchen at the right.

Three bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom there too. I walked upstairs. I walked toward my room. I opened the door. I smiled. It's exactly like it was. White table by the window and a white chair. My bed is beside the table. Closet beside the door and a mirror hanging on the wall at the other side of the bed. I got in. I placed my bag to the side.

I should pack out my stuff. I opened the closet. I packed out my closet and other stuff. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I took a shower. I then walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I changed to a black off-shoulder deep neck top and light blue skinny jeans, with black strap heels. I braided my hair. I took on my favorite perfume. Daisy.

I walked out of the room and downstairs. I went to the kitchen. I wonder where my sister is? I will make her good food. I grabbed a cutting board and a knife. I grabbed some vegetables. I started to cut them. I felt two hands wrap around my waist. Who is that? This hand does not feel like my sister's hand. I looked down at the hands. It's big and strong hands. Wow, they look so hot. Who is this?

I felt the lips on my neck. It kissed my neck. My eyes widened. What's going on? "I'm sorry, darling," a hot and deep voice said. His voice sounds so calm. It sends shivers down my body. His touch. His voice. Well, now I know it's a man. Why is he kissing my neck? Who is this? I quickly took my head to the side. I looked at him. His eyes are dark brown and his hair is short and black. He has very perfect and hot jawline. He has a little bit black beard. He is wearing a black suit. Wow, he looks so handsome though. My eyes widened more.

He looked up into my eyes. His eyes widened too. He quickly let go of me. He backed back. I quickly turned around and faced him. Oh, he is tall. Much taller than me. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Mia's boyfriend, who are you?" He asked. Mia's boyfriend? My sister? Does my sister have a boyfriend? Did my sister's boyfriend just kiss me on my neck? Oh god. I'm sure he thought I was my sister.

"I'm her sister," I said. His eyes widened more. "I didn't mean to kiss you, I thought you were Mia." His eyes rested. His voice is so deep. "It's okay, I understand," I said. I heard the door open. We both looked toward it. We walked out of the kitchen and toward the door.

It's my sister with a man. My sister has long brown hair, and dark brown eyes, she is a little bit shorter than me. She is twenty-one and I'm twenty-four years old. They are making out. Wait, what? Why is she kissing another man when this man is her boyfriend? They both backed back. They looked at us. Their eyes widened. "Sister?" Mia asked shockingly. "Miles?" A man asked. Who is Miles? "Mia?" I asked. "James?" My sister's boyfriend asked. Who is James? What's going on? I don't understand anything.

"What's going on here?" I asked while looking at everyone. "What the hell, guys," my sister's boyfriend said angrily. They stood there shockingly. I looked at him. He looks so disappointed. Did my sister cheat?

He walked angrily toward the door. "No, wait," my sister said while trying to stop him. "Don't touch me," he said angrily. He walked out the door. "Wait!" Mia shouted. She ran after him. The guy followed them.

What just happened? I sighed. My sister came back crying. "Mia, what's going on?" I asked. She looked at me. "I—"
She kept crying. I walked closer to her. "Shh, it's okay." I placed my hand on her shoulder. I stroke it.

"Let's go to the couch," I said. She nodded. We walked together to the couch. We sat down. "Tell me what happened?"

She looked at me. "Me and my boyfriend had a fight, so I went to his best friend, without realizing we started to make out," she said. "Mia, you cheated on your boyfriend with his best friend?" I asked shockingly.

She looked down. "Mia," I said disappointed. "I know what I did was wrong, but I'm starting to lose feelings for my boyfriend, but at the same time I still have feelings for him," she said. "Just because you lost feelings doesn't mean you can go and cheat," I said in a serious tone. She sighed. "I know, but it was hard to not do it, I couldn't hold myself from kissing his best friend," she said. I sighed. I'm very disappointed. I hate cheating. I can't believe my sister did that. I feel so bad for her boyfriend or ex maybe now.

"Are you guys together now?" I asked. She looked up into my eyes. "Who?" She asked. "The one that you were with first," I said. "No, he broke up with me," she said. I sighed.
"What about the other one?"

"I don't know," she said. "Let's change the subject," she said. "When did you come?"
"Today," I said. "Oh, I missed you so much," she said and hugged me. I giggled and hugged back. "I missed you too," I said. We backed back. "I will go and finish the dinner," I said. She nodded. I stood up.

(1)