(1)66:6666(what if)

"N-no! Shut up Thailand!...I...I don't want to...do such a thing I....it's all my fault...I cheated...I deserve this punishment...."

Phil gripped onto the phone with his bandaged hands as he bit his bottom lip, looking at Spains number as he looked at the two other country who seems to be happy with each other....

"Huh?....Did something changed your mind?~"

Phil gulped as he heaved and slipped his phone in his pocket before he left with crutches on....Thailand blinks a few times as she smirks and followed ahead as she sips on her milk tea.

"..I....I just..want to...set things...r-right...I want to start over again...I..."

He doesn't want that nightmare to happen....he doesn't want to....even himself, he didn't knew he was able to do such barbaric thing...he...he hurted his used to be lover and his new lover....he shouldn't do that.....

"Are you....sure~? What if, you try but you really can't start over again~? I'm worried about your reputation Phil~....some might take advantage of your vulnerability~"

Phils empty eyes got dark as he heard that...what if Thailand's words do come true?...he doesn't care....

"I deserve this..."

Thailand was taken aback...no one has ever resisted her dark persuasions...she smirks.

"If you say so~ I'll be around....watching~..."

"Thailand—....."

Phil looked around to see that Thailand was nowhere to be found...he sighs and held onto the pin that Malaysia gave him...not just a normal pin, it was in a shape of the sun...this was the last thing he always have with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is that....Philippines?"

"What happened to him?.."

"Poor guy..."

"That's what he deserves! His a slut anyways! Good thing Indonesia thought him a lesson!"

"Disgusting!"

"Ugh, don't get to close to him, his filthy"

"*puke*"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Phil sighs as the wounds that he have was slowly healing....his been trying to work as normal but it seems that....lots of things have changed....he was treated as a lowly countrymaster....he was mocked and stepped on like a useless rug..

Opening the wounds he has once again....yes he looks fine in the outside but in the inside...

"I-I deserve t-this...."

Phil wiped his tears as he locked himself in the males private bathroom....this time, Indonesia sexually touched him today....he felt so...downgraded, he felt so disgusting of himself....

Phil gasp on his cries as he sniffed up...

"...b-be brave...P-Phil....you....you can...g-get through this....."

He said to himself.....'I shouldn't have cheated...I shouldn't have done those heinous acts behind Malay...but what's done is done.....This karma....will be with me forever.....But I...I don't mind...I'll....try my best to....t-to live with it....'

He looked onto his hands and recalls the days when...those hands where soft and held by the one he loves...but now...it was rough and filled with cuts and bruises...even on his wrists....they tried to hurt him again...

"Open the damn door! I need to shit!—"

Phil startled from that loud banging on the door infront of him as he wiped his tears and quickly got off the closed toilet as he washed his hands and as he opens the door....he was harshly pushed out, as he slumped on the floor face first.

"Fucking idiot!—"

"S-sorry...."

"You should be!—"

*SLAM*

Phil startled as he sighs and got up...

"Hey....you okay?..."

Phil was...surprised that someone talked to him but not in a mean way this time...ah, we all know where this goes.....Phil fell for that simple kindness of the person gave him, ofcourse they both got together but.....

There are things in exchange....ofcourse! I will not bring a happy ending for a cheater like him? It unfair....on the other universe, he nearly killed two countrymasters! Hahahaha! He deserves the pain and suffering...comes with a sweet little taste of false hope...

Thailand laughs as she watches the scene unfold, she was ofcourse watching through screens...

Let's break him even more...shall we~?