P*tang*na

I'm so done, I'm really so done!! One more defeat and I might turn into a wild animal.

"ANO, OH PAPALAG KA PA?!? TANG*NA MONG KUPAL KA!"

"Woah phil, Chill it's just a gam—"

"STFU!! YOU INVITED ME AND WE PLAYED 5 TIMES BUT YOU'RE BRINGIMG MY RANK BACK DOWN AME! IF WE LOSE AGAIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

growling as I aggresive tapped on my phone screen, looking much more angrier as I was 12-12-32.....it's because of Ame! He keeps on stealing my dang kills.

He thought that is going to be funny but not anymore. His such an idiot, I won't be choosing him as my duo even for just a bit...

His a....his a dang can— Alright phil I think it's too much....just focus on the game and maybe I can turn things around and win....

Geez I might go back being Indonesia's duo plus with my brother Kuya Del...they're both are a decent player and it was them who brought me to mythic.....I have huge respect for them.

*AN ALLIE! HAS BEEN SLAY!*

"BUTI NGA, YAN, YAN NAPAPALA MO B*B*!!"

Well...I can't help myself being a trashtalker ever since I played this game.....I wasn't like this before but maybe my siblings and indo already got used to it...

Finally, Americas hero died and with that I killed the main damage dealer while no one was looking around.

After a few hours of me screaming and cursing on him and on my teammates, we finally won for the first 5 times of defeat..

God this games is making me feel so stressed....maybe I should stop playing and let someone professional play my phone...I already have tons of skins on every each hero so yeah...

Not to brag but I got all Epic,Collector and rare skins...hahaha.

*VICTORY!*

I Sighed and quickly turn my phone off and looked at the idiot American who hid his phone and smiled at me nervously.

I raised a brow out of spite and clicked my tongue and left the living room.

Ah, he wants to apologize? No I can't accept apologies right now, I feel angry...soo Angry!...