03:0003 (N.E 1)

Wake up........

Wake up?.......

*Gasped!*

You woke up, drenched in sweat as you panted and felt confused....you soon looked around and saw your phone having a notification.

".....missed calls...."

You opened your phone and checked on which phone numbers had called you...but then you noticed the time on your phone, you woke up at 4:56 in the morning....you looked behind your bed sheets to feel #### that it was empty.

'He must've woke up early again....'

You sighed and continued to investigate on who kept calling you in the middle of the night, your phone have disturbed you so many times having good and peace dreams but...

'.........'

This time, it helped you to wake up. You felt very cold, infact you live with your husband in a middle of a forest, near a highway...well like in the province hut much more secluded with trees and nature, very far neighborhoods that you need to use a bike just to get there.

"....####?....why did he missed call me 10 times...."

Ah, your brother in law....he must've sent you gifts again or for his little brother...his such a worried big brother of your husband...you can't help but feel warmth in your heart that he cares for him as he cares for you.

You chuckled and soon deleted the notifications to continue sleeping again, you sighed and turned your phone off as you placed it at the night table. But as soon as you lay down...you felt like you don't want to...

You just wanted to check if.....if his...

"Love? Why are you awake at such time?..."

"ANAK NG BUTIKI—"

Your husband gasped as you startled as well, you nearly felt your soul separating away from your body as you sighed while he blinked a few times.

Holding a warm cup of coffee on both of his hands and soon, he chuckled.

"I'm sorry for startling you love..."

"Jesus! You should've just knocked or turned the lights on! ####!!....you nearly scared me to death...."

Your husband sweated a she felt so sorry that he startled you, he took a sip on the coffee he has and gently sat on the bed side and caressed your cheek with his other free hand that doesn't holds the cup.

You could feel his warm hand touching your cold cheeks and you can't stop yourself on leaning to it, his cheeks heated up lightly as he smiled and continues to caress it...

You held his hand with both of yours and....desperately caressed it...you felt so relieve that his.....

"I still can't believe that I married a amazing lady like you Y/N....I can't...I can't believe that out of all of them...you chose me!..."

He smiled and felt tears pricking out his eyes, you smiled back and felt like crying for relief and joy as well....

"Idiot...don't cry...You'll make me cry too..."

You then pinched his cheek with your right hand and he giggled. Soon enough, you decided to join him and not continued to sleep....you don't want to waste this opportunity to spend more time with your husband in so many ways.

They are little ones and big ones but all of it matters....every single memory matters.....the two of you adorably shared the coffee that he made which wakes you up and feel your adrenaline soon rushing.

The two of you watched the sunset rise while holding each others hands in the balcony, leaning your head to his shoulder as imaginary hearts would float above the two of you.

"I love you...i##"

"I love you too Y/N..."

Neutral end 1.
"...dream..."

..............