03:0002 (B.E 2)

"You're finally awake! How's your sleep mahal?..."

He chuckled and gently placed his hand on the sides of your face, as soon as you open your eyes. You see his heterochroma eyes glistening.

He leans close to you as he was about to give you a kiss but you suddenly backed off, feeling uncomfortable.

He stopped as he sighs and let's go of your face. He looked displease....he gave you a sad smile before speaking.

"I...I see....I made you some of your favorite Y/N...."

You sat up on your bed as you looked around the room you're in....'how'd I get here?......' you asked yourself, confused as you looked at the man infront of you.

"Would you like me to carry you towards our kitchen? I won't mind..."

He smiled and giggles, you shaked your head and stood up as he suddenly sighs sadly and nodded.

As you walked out of the bedroom, he followed behind....as he would lead you to the kitchen,

"I can sit on my own...I don't need your help....."

You said...a little bit harsh on him as he flinched and turned even more sad..

"A-ah...ofcourse..you can do it by yourself without my help..."

You looked at him annoyingly as you sat down on your chair while he sits on the opposite. You looked at the plate served infront of you, a hot cup of coffee that compliments the tasty breakfast on your plate.

You can't help but dig in....knowing that the food is for you and well, he told you that he made it just for you...the man cleared his throat to break the silence.

"How is it?.....I hope you like it.."

He said with such care and gentleness on his words as you just ignored him and continued to finish your breakfast. As you drinked up all the coffee, you cleared your throat and looked at the handsome man.

"Who are you?.....where am I?..."

You asked, the man smiled and his eyes glared at you gently. He giggled.

"I'm your husband!....and you're at home my love....you don't need to go anywhere, we already have everything here..."

He stood up and took your empty plate, you just listened to him as you still felt so annoyed.

"Ah! By the way....I'll let you walk around but there are rules that you should follow okay?..."

He said as he turned his back away from you and started to wash the dishes, he side glanced you as he talks.

"You're not allowed to go outside unless I told you so.....but now, don't ever go outside....understand?..."

Half of his face darkened but you can't see it because of the sun lights ray. You rolled your eyes and stood up as you then left him without saying anything.

".............."

You looked around the living room and saw neatly decorated appliances, some where old but still reusable and some are brand new and is still wrapped in plastic.