04:0001

Have you ever felt that you met someone before? In another life?

Haha, me too.....the feeling was so familiar....I've eeen them in my dreams yet.....

"Have we met before?.."

I asked them...but they didn't responded...I guess it is what it is.....—

"AH!— sh*tay!"

Phil finally snapped out of his thoughts and quickly ran towards a dark alley as he held onto a pouch on his hand—

"Heart thief! Catch him!!!—"

Phil chuckles as he swiftly kicked a stack of boxes towards the detectives who had seen him..well—

"GET BACK HERE YOU!!!—"

the boxes fell towards the detectives while Phil didn't even bother to look behind him because he knew...someone is going to chase him much more farther than them....actually, this is his favorite pass time.

Stealing hearts from innocent people and selling it for an absurd amount of price to rich people who have no kind of a heart—

"Hehe! This crystal baby seems expensive, which means....more money!!!"

Phil giggles as he looked behind him and soon saw—

"Heart thief! Give the crystal heart back! Now!—"

Phil pouted as he looked at the handsome and tall American holding a gun and pointing it towards him, good thing is that he was wearing a facemask as he squints his eyes to see the American angrily looking at him.

"Hmmmm, why should I give it back?"

Phil played with the crystal on his hand as he chuckles,

"No—"

*SHOOT!*

Phil avoided the bullet and continues to run in a zigzag direction before climbing a closed trashcan upwards the roof of a random house.  America gritted his teeth and parkoured his way towards him but since Phil was small and perfectly slim. His speed was greater than Ame.

Until he was close to escaping the American for sure, he stopped and looked behind the far American and waved bye.

"Let's play again soon!! Hehe~"

Ame's POV

Damn it! I lost that criminal again!! That's the 918th heart he stole from (insert rich people family name), goodness!! When will I be able to catch that thief!...it's because of him! Some other people are trying to copy his style but thankfully, We would catch them as soon as possible...

"Damn it!..."

I panted as I threw my hat down the ground as I lose the thief that I was chasing...he was called the Heart thief....crystal thief? Crystal heart thief? Corazon thief? Whatever....his still a fricking criminal that needs to be put behind bars!

"..ugh...I need a break after this—"

"You sure do sir..."